Billivy's Homecourt special

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

07-08 season 4-5 (-$670)

This is the LAST time you'll ever hear me make mention of the persona "Billivy"...I killed him...Nextpac has taken over. In his honor, I play the Spurs tonight...

San Antonio pk (550 to win 500)
San Antonio/Utah under 200 (330 to win 300)

It's very simple...Home team has dominated in these series. (Spurs are on a 9 game winning streak @ home vs the Jazz) San Antonio has already shown they can defend homecourt w/o Duncan and we all know that Parker's ankle isn't that bad. San Antonio will grind the pace of play down to a hault...rely heavily on their defense and perimeter shooting tonight. Spurs 98 Jazz 89

Somebody's not happy. (and the spurs have won 19 SU at home vs. the jazz)

4690837.jpg

i dont have records that go that far back jpicks...

fondy, why?...i dont get it

first you guys dont go to a knicks game with me....now this asshole i work with doesn't sack up and tell his girlfriend he planned on goin out to eat at the best steak house in NY...(i got gift certificates as a thankyou from a client)...i'm rediculously pissed off right now...i hope the spurs lose by 201 points

btw the first part of that was a joke...lol, the part about ou guys not comin...we had a package...but we sold all the tickets cause we couldn't get enough people to go with us...if any of you guys wanna meet killa...his brother...and myself...we'll be at MSG on the 19th for the knicks/cavs game

what's wrong justin?....lets meet every metro-area CTG member at MSG!!!...lol

Ivy

so if your X-pac, is dehoyas HHH, and Killa Shawn Michaels. Who is Hall and Nash.

You guys collectively might be the best athletes any sport has ever seen, Michael, Magic, Larry who?

I would take the old originaly Dx at 2-1 over the the heart foundation originally known as Martin and Amechi.

there was no group better than Stone Cold and his truck...he took out the Nation of Domination alone...

the ONLY rival would be HHH and his sledgehamer...lol

second consecutive night with a small profit and one bucket from a huge one....last time i won 450 and a bucket coulda made it 1500...tnoight i won 180 and one bucket coulda made it 800.....brutal...and both were two points over on an under i played in San Antonio...lol

Btw, I LOVE ginobli...he is a master at getting to the foul line, he's reaching kobe level...and when will these teams learn to keep a man on finley out on the perimeter???

Spurs WILL NOT LOSE at home...they are the best team this year BY FAR...it's not even close..I think they beat Boston in 5 if it were played next week with a healthy Duncan

Spurs WILL NOT LOSE at home...they are the best team this year BY FAR...it's not even close..I think they beat Boston in 5 if it were played next week with a healthy Duncan

Nice hit tonight...Spurs in 5 :36_11_6:...sorry bro dont see that happening...

Manu is the king, my God what a game that guy had, first against Dallas and now this.

:cheers: good hit

second consecutive night with a small profit and one bucket from a huge one....last time i won 450 and a bucket coulda made it 1500...tnoight i won 180 and one bucket coulda made it 800.....brutal...and both were two points over on an under i played in San Antonio...lol

Btw, I LOVE ginobli...he is a master at getting to the foul line, he's reaching kobe level...and when will these teams learn to keep a man on finley out on the perimeter???

Ivy,
shhhh. I want people to think this Celtics team is going to win and the spurs will not come out of the west. They love playing the underdog roll. You are dead on with Manu. 3 years ago when the Magic talked about trading T-Mac for him, I was totally against it for what Manu does with his all around game. Pop is the best in the business. Remember this and I know you do being a fellow Spurs fan. They take this first half od the season in stride, not playing the boys too many minutes so they are fresh for the 2nd half and playoffs. They will be tough to beat yet again. Parler, Manu and TD also talking about how they have never repeated. It's on their minds:prayer

Back