Billivy jumped last night!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
LMAO

Amare Stoudamire..

'yeah..I was going to check in...they..uh..needed...me in the game..uh..yeah'

im waiting for the Bowen/Burke game matchup

will Bruce have to kick him too to keep the young buck in check???

nba is fantastic:bow:

what is with teams going head hunting for white pgs?

last year posey did the same shit to captain kirk

I just died last night and all you can talk about is player substitutions???

obviously Ivy is hurting here...a little support please???

i hate duncan and he blew it last night badly. turnover after turnover. i just dont understand people who like a player who complains after EVERY f*ckin call. that whiny bitch

i hate duncan and he blew it last night badly. turnover after turnover. i just dont understand people who like a player who complains after EVERY f*ckin call. that whiny bitch

I agree he does cry with every call, and it starts with popavich. And i also hate that stupid look on his face when they call a foul like he never commits a foul.

hmm...maybe because he's the best PF/C in the last decade or so, and one of the best in league's history?

Timmy may complain but so do other players, at least he's not trash talking like some other "professionals" I know.

Yeah, I don't really like that Duncan complains, but show me one star in the NBA that doesn't. Frankly, show me one player in the NBA that doesn't. They all b*tch. All the time.

I will say that the Spurs as a team come off as whiney, but whatever, Satyr's right, Duncan is the best PF the game has likely ever known--and I 'never' get into that 'best of all time' crap. But Duncan is good enough that you have to broach the subject.

The guy's so consistent he's scary and the problem is, he's not just consistently good, he consistently takes over games and wins them.

satyr and joe r dead on accurate, but i just REALLY dont like duncan. prolly my most disliked player in the league. spurs r just damn good, they have an incredibly deep bench, tight defense, tight coach, and they execute their gameplan to perfection. thats not a team i like to watch tho imo. i would venture to say duncan sucks, he is just huge like shaq. not much better or different than shaq. i dont know duncan at all personally but just looking at him makes me want to punch him in the face.

I definitely have players that I want to punch in the face, too, but I would actually say Duncan is the anti-Shaq. He's jokingly called the Big Fundamental for a reason, Tim Duncan is likely the most fundamentally sound player in the league right now and he has arguably been basically since he came into the league.

That's why he's so dominant. He's got size and natural talent, but in an era where fundamental basketball has eroded, the fact that Duncan is so sound fundamentally elevates his game to another level and it makes him basically unguardable with one defender.

You saw a similar thing when Sabonis finally got to the NBA, the guy's fundamentals were so good that added to his height, the guy was a nightmare. His problem was that by the time he got into the league his knees were shot and he was slower than the peanut vendors in the stands, but because he was so fundamentally sound and understood the game so well he actually played well in the NBA long after he should have been retired. Duncan's doing a similar thing, but he's in his prime, that's why I think he has to be in the argument of greatest players at his postion ever.

And I'm not even a Duncan fan. I much prefer PFs like Karl Malone or a KG, but Duncan's so annoyingly good it's impossible to dismiss.

You guys got off the point again.

Billivy needs your support.

AC-MSSPTRY.jpg

Back