Bill O’Brien Now Head Coach AND GM

Once Deshaun threw his weight behind him it was always gonna be this way

I dont think hes that bad a coach, hes average, he would be a lot more liked in the media imo if he didnt act like he was the next coming of belichek

Let me break this down for you guys...

The top butt chin is now the GM because it's bizarre to think a guy who needs to call timeout on 4th and 2 pube hairs up 21-0 should go for it...no doubt a man of this knowledge should be evaluating not just football decisions, but guys at the underwear olympics in Indianapolis each year.

The bottom butt chin is the black hole / in-depth look into how hard and deep the level of prayer he has every second of every day that DeShaun Watson saves his ass for being totally mediocre as an NFL head coach and that his luck in he McNair passing doesn't have the Texans sure who to turn to with their football operations.

DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT STARE INTO THE BOTTOM PHOTGRAPH! ANTONIO BROWN TRIED THIS MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE SIGNING WITH THE RAIDERS AND WE ALL SEE HOW THAT HAS TURNED OUT...

1580306420872.png

Once Deshaun threw his weight behind him it was always gonna be this way

I dont think hes that bad a coach, hes average, he would be a lot more liked in the media imo if he didnt act like he was the next coming of belichek

He’s an ok coach when it comes to preparing and motivating his team, but his in game decision making, paired with the fact that he was given the power to make multiple desperate trades mortgaging the future of the franchise, so that he could save his job and build a team good enough to get destroyed in the divisional round, is negligent behavior by the Texans ownership.

Now they’re going to completely waste Deshaun’s entire rookie deal, and be 2 years behind in the team building process when he becomes (rightfully) very very expensive.

BOB has shockingly diminished the franchise’s draft capital to build a roster that isn’t better than the Colts or the Titans long term.

This has been the case for the last year.

Their Under wins is one I’ll be itching to get after this summer.

Why the under? This past season it was set at 8.5 and was actually juiced to the under. Once Luck retired I jumped all over the over and it won easily.

I’m not defending O’Brien at all, he needs a common sense coach on staff, but it’s doubtful their RSW will be higher than 8-9. They still play in the AFC South, which is good for at least 4 wins every it seems. They seemingly make the playoffs every year, regardless of their playoff success (or lack thereof).

With that talent on offense, and if their defense can stay healthy and get back to form, I feel like betting a RSW under with this team is tough to do. Unless, of course it’s set at like 10 or something, but that seems to Ben highly unlikely.

Why the under? This past season it was set at 8.5 and was actually juiced to the under. Once Luck retired I jumped all over the over and it won easily.

I’m not defending O’Brien at all, he needs a common sense coach on staff, but it’s doubtful their RSW will be higher than 8-9. They still play in the AFC South, which is good for at least 4 wins every it seems. They seemingly make the playoffs every year, regardless of their playoff success (or lack thereof).

With that talent on offense, and if their defense can stay healthy and get back to form, I feel like betting a RSW under with this team is tough to do. Unless, of course it’s set at like 10 or something, but that seems to Ben highly unlikely.

Kevin Clark of the Ringer has a great NFL mantra that he likes to bring up periodically - in the long run in this league, the smart teams win and the dumb teams lose.

This is a 10-6 team with a negative point differential and 7.8 Pythagorean wins, that has no meaningful way of getting better or younger this offseason. They will have no depth, and require extremely fortunate injury luck to crack 9 wins next year imo.

Guy not even a good coach so their answer is to make him gm also? Now who gonna fire the crappy coach? Lol

Kevin Clark of the Ringer has a great NFL mantra that he likes to bring up periodically - in the long run in this league, the smart teams win and the dumb teams lose.

This is a 10-6 team with a negative point differential and 7.8 Pythagorean wins, that has no meaningful way of getting better or younger this offseason. They will have no depth, and require extremely fortunate injury luck to crack 9 wins next year imo.

they have basically traded away all their draft picks havnt they?

Back