Biggest play of year

Mets2008

Pretty much a regular
10U on Portland -6.5; really with Roberson out as well this should be a 30 point blowout. Figured this would happen and have 2U on Portland -3 from earlier

Are Foye and Waiters capable of keeping it close with the quality backup bigs that Thunder have? Yes.

But, Roberson being out as you state is key. Best defender out means a ton of wide open shots. Should be an easy one.

i would not play props

the blazers are playing 4th in 5 days and right now they are thinking this will be a cakewalk... the thunder have capable scorers... especially from 3

I texted this one into my local at -230 straight and open parlay.

Says I took advantage of him and a bad line.

I had no idea it would steam to -375.

It was -230, everywhere else.

And here comes the moose.

Exactly what I was afraid would happen. Portland just quit mentally

The star player out angle is real.

Had I gotten the line early I would've definitely bought off at 7.5.... Live and learn.

Don't agree up 16 mid 4th quarter I would put max play at -7 up 12 with 2 min the same. Must fire bullets when time is right. Actually considered adding more at half time.

Well like I said the Blazers weren't in the best situation. If they were coming off two days rest I would agree with you.

This isn't college ball. Every player on a playoff team can play. And the opposition takes them lightly while they're trying to prove they deserve playoff time. That is why the angle works.

0:02
i
Anthony Morrow makes 26-foot three point jumper
(Dion Waiters assists)115 - 1200:00
i
End of the 4th Quarter115 - 1200:00
i
End of Game115 - 120

typical BS

Think I'm handling well cause the other bets on game came through. An idea though; play the team that you feel is going to get dominated on the 4th quarter line before game starts. Other team doesn't care and you get easy buckets. Might be an angle next year. Take fav 1st half and backup squad 4th quarter.

yeah man this was a great call. sheer bad luck, portland covered the line literally until time expired. i played it and put it in a ML parlay that is stillopen so i could still end up on the + side from this too

Back