Biggest play of the year

lungster

Pretty much a regular
last night destroyed me. just bad money management and quick wagers. unbelievable how the sa/atl game went over 2h. ridiculous.

anyway, here's my largest wager for the season.

was +? 1H. was has always played them tough and looking back to the last 4 meetings on the other site, was has always hung around and covered 1H.

thoughts? im just worried about the backcourt for the wiz. deshawn and who? and deshawn is seriously struggling so thats the only thing im worried about.

according to the spread, i would assume the 1H line be around +4.5-5. really like it

Boston coming off 3 days rest for defensive legs and losers of 3 straight to Wash - Wash 0-2-1 ATS off a SU win this season = circumstances I wouldnt think to be ideal to be making "bets of the season" against the Celts. Thou of course Wash could live with them for a half and then die away.

Daniels provided stability for their back court.

Now your left with Dee Brown (10 mins/game), who can be turnover prone and Nick Young (a sg) trying to bring the ball up against Rondo. Its not exactly ideal for a 1H bet.

I wish you the best of luck on this one bro.

Do you really think its a largest bet of a season type thing or are you just chasing after a bad night?

Last 10 they are 4-6 ats in the first half. More recently pretty bad. Been doing their damage recently in the fourth. No situation like this so far this year for Boston. If I were you I would wait till we have more information to do anything. GL

i love the feedback guys. love your insight. i havent made the bet yet, i was thinking about it. so would you say that boston full game as what bar as mentioned to be a better bet?

Id be more apt for a Boston 1Q.

Rivers as a pg, should know what a little pressure could do for an inexperienced ball handler. With Dee cut, that leaves Young or Deshawn as your primary ball handlers. I dont know if all the traded players can pass the physical fast enough to play tomorrow.

i love the feedback guys. love your insight. i havent made the bet yet, i was thinking about it. so would you say that boston full game as what bar as mentioned to be a better bet?

I would hold off a bet of the year and not looking to make a big bet on anything, just to cover the losses. To switch from Wiz 1half to Celtics with the line the whole game? It should be the smallest bet of the year, but that is just me...

i cant bet 1Qs unfortunately. book doesnt offer it.

i was considering a big bet, but i might be laying off and going smaller. i am going to look into it more tmr and see what happens. but i appreciate everything guys!

so WAS 1H is +6.5. thoughts? i still like it for some reason. just think that was shows up right off the tip.

also liking uta and cha from what im reading on the forum, thanks for the insight boys

agree with divol here in that if you were thinking about making a huge bet on washington 1st half then switch to boston- even if its small, you're just forcing action/chasing- a losing proposition. If by gametime you end up playing Boston you should really watch your money management and take a break to do so. In your 1st post you just wrote how you lost money because of your money management. I think its just emotion wanting you to go big again. do you really want to go big on:
1) (boston) a double digit public road fave on tnt?
2) (wash) a team off a big W with no PG vs the world champs with revenge?

my advice as well as it seems many others, take the day off

BOL with whatevr you chose

Last edited:
Please listen to SF_Capper...

This same situation has happened to many of us...Try and learn from others rather than learning yourself

Think I will play Boston on 2nd glance - forgot the WIZ took them 3 SU times last year ....leaning BOS 1st Quarter as well

The 4-15 Wiz vs. the 20-2 Celts under a national T.V. spotlight, with the Celts having triple revenge. Damn sure sounds like a GOY to me. I'm with you lungster, let's get this.

Wiz :cheers:

Hate to rub salt on the wounds, but I took one look at this thread, then prompty bet Boston First Half and Boston. Obviously an easy winner. Good look getting out of your funk.

Back