Biggest play of the season

Biggest play for me for the season. Lions are a horrible mess whether at home or the road. Atl walks away comfortable with home field throughout the playoffs. It's not every week you can buy a game like this

so basing this off of spread, which is at Atl-3.5 at detroit, this game would be a PK at netural field and Atl-6.5 at home?

I get your points, which main thing for me is that Atl can get home field with a W tonight and then rest last week of season. I think they might have "jizzed prematurely" last week against the giants last week.

not with you or against you, but best of luck. my biggest bet of the year is tomorrow on the giants. hope we both hit.

so basing this off of spread, which is at Atl-3.5 at detroit, this game would be a PK at netural field and Atl-6.5 at home?

No. You are seeing things incorrectly. Atlanta would be -7 on neutral and -11 or -12 in Atlanta. Atlanta's HFA is worth a lot more than the standard.

No. You are seeing things incorrectly. Atlanta would be -7 on neutral and -11 or -12 in Atlanta. Atlanta's HFA is worth a lot more than the standard.

yea i forgot how to add and subtract while typing.
carry on...

%2Bmoney-8%2B.gif

Back