tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
3 teams entered so far
Snell on 6
Verlander on 5 after a loss vs Toronto
Hamels on 5 after a Texas loss
Who do you like
Tampa 6-0 on Mondays

Will add Toronto is not one of the teams Houston is interested in taking it easy on

Yeah, they all look good. Rays may have some trouble with Gio but do like Snell better there, may consider under

NYY 16-9 after 3 game skid, including 5-1 L6 so I will look closely at them

A secondary competition best dog is interesting. Without much thought I would pick Lester. Playoff revenge is a sweet addition

I see a lot of potential unders for 2marro.

Clevinger will piss all over cards bats, we will prob strike out 10+ times. Cards might be into their pen early 2marro w gant replacing wacha and already having thrown 41 pitches the other day in milw but that not necessarily a bad thing all a sudden. I been talking cards pen up a lot the last week or so as they starting to round into form, I was worried holland’s return could hurt them but he been surprisingly good thus far. Winning big today allowed hicks and Norris to get the day off so they both be fresh. Don’t think that game sniffs 8 runs, 4 will be more than enough for the winner, forget the 8.5 I’ll sell that down to u8 at plus money. Certainly no lock but this under my favorite play without benifit of ump (don’t really care here I’ll be playing regardless).

Lefty lefty duel in Tampa between these nats and rays, gotta lean under there, love snell and think gio be game against tampons bats.

Another lefty lefty in Texas with pads/rangers. Love Hamels to go well into 7th and keep pads from more than 2-3 runs at most. Rangers bats might make it scary as they only team in these LvL duels that really hit lhp well but pads pen should be able to keep it from getting way out of hand if they rough up starter. Rangers prob money too but out of my price range. Under might be close but 6-2 6-3 seems bout right and total is -110 on 9.5, might have to hurry for that or just sell down to u9 at plus money and risk a push (usually way I go anyways).

Shelby miller back from the dead for zona, looked great in his last rehab start and draws another minor league lineup here! Think he will be good for 6 strong, just a question of what we get from straily vs dbags offense? Not sure yet on this one.

I see a daytime game in Detroit, no under here as one my favorite gas cans is now on the A’s! Welcome back Edwin Jackson!! Have to look more info but it always over or nothing for me when Edwin on the bump!!

Seattle looks cheap vs the biggest losers in baseball.

That what I see so far.

Back