**biggest Betting Prop Ever For Me**

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
Hello all,

I hope you don't think i am being too flashy but i did this prop a couple weeks ago and i just recently unloaded on it. After having a dream of the outcome of the super bowl (some will call me crazy, thats ok LOL). Last time this happenened for a NBA game where cleveland had a crazy comeback against phile. I never did anything with it because i thought i was going crazy LOL.

My prop is:

Total Sacks between the two teams OVER 3.5 3300 to win 3000

(Some may not think that this qualifies for teh biggest wager of a lifetime but for a college student that is betting money that goes to paying bills)

So GL,

Thoughts/Comments???

I just found this one when going through my local's site...

<TABLE cellPadding=4 width=400 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#800000>Total sacks recorded
by Bears defense will be?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellPadding=4 width=400 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Date
Time</SMALL>
</SMALL>
</TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>#</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Team</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Sides</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Total</SMALL></SMALL></TD></TR><TR><TD><SMALL><SMALL>04-Feb
06:20p
</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL>5741
</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL>BEARS TOT SACKS
BEARS TOT SACKS.
</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL>o1-210
u1+170
</SMALL></SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Even though the juice is HUGE at -210, I think Manning will go down at least once...for the push. He's been sacked at least once in each game this post season, and NWE got to him 3 times.

When looking at the props, this one jumped out at me too. I'll probably throw a few bucks on it. However, speaking as a former college student who got his start truly handicapping after hitting a $5 8-team parlay in the NFL for over $1k... if you need $3k to pay bills, i wouldn't be risking $3k i obviously don't have. That's just my 2 cents.

GL.

Where was that prop at? I noticed TheGreek had over 1 Sack for Chicago at -180, but I hadn't looked too much at this point in time.

Here is my line on total sacks
<TABLE cellPadding=4 width=400 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#800000>Total quarterback sacks made
in game by both teams?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellPadding=4 width=400 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Date
Time</SMALL>
</SMALL>
</TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>#</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Team</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Sides</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD bgColor=#000080><SMALL><SMALL>Total</SMALL></SMALL></TD></TR><TR><TD><SMALL><SMALL>04-Feb
06:20p
</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL>6165
</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL>IND/CHI TOT QB SACKS
IND/CHI TOT QB.SACKS
</SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL></SMALL></SMALL></TD><TD><SMALL><SMALL>o3½ EV
u3½-130
</SMALL></SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fondy...its through a local w/ website.

Gotcha... well Manning was sacked 15 times in the regular season, and the Bears had 40 sacks... I didn't look at Grossman or Indy stats...

When looking at the props, this one jumped out at me too. I'll probably throw a few bucks on it. However, speaking as a former college student who got his start truly handicapping after hitting a $5 8-team parlay in the NFL for over $1k... if you need $3k to pay bills, i wouldn't be risking $3k i obviously don't have. That's just my 2 cents.

GL.

Well the 3k is in my betting account. I use that money for betting but i use the money i make from betting to pay my bills. So it is there for betting but i use it to pay for bills.

Rex went down 21 times in the regular season. He got sacked 3 times by Philly and none by NO. I think the biggest reason for that is they only threw the ball 26 times against NO. In every game that Grossman dropped back to throw 30+ times this year he was sacked at least once.

For the regular season, Grossman averaged 30 attempts per game. In the post season he has averaged 32/gm. I think the number was low in Chicago due to the weather. I fully expect Lovie to let Rex go for it early in this game. He has to believe that the defense will be able to keep them in there for the first half.

I think there is a good chance that Freeney will get to Grossman at least once in this game. I counted 24 sacks for the Colts based on the team stats, but 40 for the Bears would lead you to think they will be after Peyton in a big way. That's why I really like that O1 -210 for Da Bears.

I am hoping that Bob Sanders can be at least 75% for the SB if thats teh case i think a saftey blitz on his part can be very benficial for me.

Manning is the least sacked QB in the NFL over something like the last 4 years. I'd rather take Billy Joel and the under 1 minute 42 seconds of him singing the national anthem for 3 diz-imes

LOL, i have a strong feeling about the sacks but i have no bearing on Billy Joel singing the national anthem. I can't get that information on stat fox

Back