Biggest Bet of the year for me

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
I didn't really post much this year, but this will be the biggest bet of the year for me.

I am a fan of cleveland so take this for what you will.

This should be an easy win for cleveland. Atlanta could get blown out early, I looked at the 1st half and strongly considered it although in the end I realized that the whole game is a better value.

Most teams come in flat into the next series after going 7 games mainly due to still celebrating there last victory while patting each other on the back.

As I'm sure that many if not all of you reading this forum know that the cleveland cavaliers have the best home record in the league. On a sidenote did anyone see the MVP celebration with Lebron and his teammates last night, they are a tight knit group almost like a family which is good because one is not afraid to get in anothers face. Lebron is on a mission this year, while he will fall short against the lakers, I still love his intensity night in and night out.

The cavs are well rested and now will face a tired team who hasn't played well on the road all season, tonight should be no different.

Top teams know how impairitive it is to make a statement in the first game of any playoff series.

Cleveland Cavs -11 Quadruple Play

:cheers:

Back