Big time rumor Matt Stafford to OU

SHSUHorn

Thief
There are some serious, serious rumors going around that last year's number 1 QB out of HS Matt Stafford is probably gonna transfer to OU. He also reportedly gauged Texas' interest this past spring but nothing came of it.

Fuck. I'd rather OU have kept Bomar then get Stafford. Stafford is a monster and was by far the top QB at the Elite 11 last year.

SHSUHorn said:
There are some serious, serious rumors going around that last year's number 1 QB out of HS Matt Stafford is probably gonna transfer to OU. He also reportedly gauged Texas' interest this past spring but nothing came of it.

Fuck. I'd rather OU have kept Bomar then get Stafford. Stafford is a monster and was by far the top QB at the Elite 11 last year.

Where's he at right now, Horn?

Georgia. Even though he's from the Dallas area he went there because his dad was the former swim coach at FSU where he became great friends with Richt. His girlfriend also went to Georgia the year before and I've heard they've since broken up.

Kid is a stud but I did hear he put on a little bit of weight. None the less I shit you not at the Elite 11 camp the Cali guys were comparing him to John Elway. I'm shocked he didn't win the Georgia job so I'm not sure if the weight affected him big time.

BS rumor bro..
He will redshirt and then start at georgia next year.
Stafford game from texas to ga for a number of reasons.. hes not leavin

abcs--thelegend said:
BS rumor bro..
He will redshirt and then start at georgia next year.
Stafford game from texas to ga for a number of reasons.. hes not leavin

Don't be to sure. I think we could offer him more money to come here.
superbiggrin.gif

haha Sooner.. have you heard about the SEC.. Like Barkley said guys take pay cuts when they go to the nba

Yo mugg good to see you. You guys got Michael Houston the former UT player?

Tons of potentiol and upside but was kicked off the team for waving a toy gun at a campus officer. Word never leaked about it only to the big boosters. Seemed like he was a trouble maker but the kid can play.

abcs, you might be right because the rumors are its a former 5 star QB and SEC QB that is third on the depth chart from last years class and did contact Texas last spring but loves OU's situation now.

Now i don't know if they mean 06 which is Stafford or 05 which could be considered last year.

I forgot that Ryan Perriloux is sitting third at LSU and that makes more since. Haven't heard a name just hints and clues.

Thanks horn...........good to see you around.

He'll be sitting out this year but will be walking into a good situation as we need a big back & TW has been picking up some good lineman.

SHSUHorn said:
abcs, you might be right because the rumors are its a former 5 star QB and SEC QB that is third on the depth chart from last years class and did contact Texas last spring but loves OU's situation now.

Now i don't know if they mean 06 which is Stafford or 05 which could be considered last year.

I forgot that Ryan Perriloux is sitting third at LSU and that makes more since. Haven't heard a name just hints and clues.

OH MY GAWD! Are you trying to say OU is trying to steal from everyone else? What has amature college athletics come to. No loyalty. $$$$$

Texas fan here, Houston was a pretty damn good back. Didnt play much at all for UT, though. Texas was loaded when he was there and he was young. But hes big and pretty quick, too.

Sooner, I agree. Even though I was there when Ricky was noone ran like Earl.

Greatest player ever at Texas is still Vince lol.

Back