Big Ten Sucks..

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
They say this stupid thing every year. And every single year they have 3 teams in the Top 20. Ill take Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin and put them against any 3 teams in any conference and Big 10 will the beat their ass

No MICHIGAN is over rated, just like that entire confrence yet everyone still wants to suck them off....Sorry about the loss hunt, I know it hurts.

of course bro..but that's what happens when you lose your whole defensze and LLoyd Carr is your coach.

In a way I am glad they lost, they will go outside a UM man and grab a national guy..Carr is done.

They say this stupid thing every year. And every single year they have 3 teams in the Top 20. Ill take Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin and put them against any 3 teams in any conference and Big 10 will the beat their ass

l'll take that bet, how bout Fla, Lsu, and you pick the last sec team and I know the SEC goes 2-3

u got that right troutman..utterly pathetic, he coaches the game from a senior citizen balcony.

Carr probaly has to change his depends now...Thats a shame, but now theres reason to replace him.

ya mean like bowl season last year?

What about Bowl Season last year...That was embarassing for the BIG TEN, the only game that counted and the Crowned, with no championship game, champs, SHIT THIER PANTS! Thats all I need to see to know the Big Ten is a joke.

Michigan's problem this year is that John L. Smith is gone and so there's no one to overshadow Carr's incompetence until bowl season.

Signal - that's a pretty ballsy statement there...Florida, LSU, and any one of the other million (GA, TN, Aub, etc)...who in the hell can beat them the majority of the time??? Bowls say no one! See Ohio Sate, Michigan and Wisky...although Wisky is one of my higher thought of teams this year.

And yet the Pac10 still gets no love...USC, Cal, then OreSt/UCLA, you pick it...2-1 is a very real possibility

you can't put all of it on carr. I mean michigan is top 15 in recruiting every year and they should have the horses up front to blow people like app. state off the ball. I think it has to rest of some of the players as not having the proper mindset going into the game.

Dub - hell yeah, said that from the start as they have NO ONE on their schedule!

The Big 10 might suck a little bit ,But thank god that Notre Dame didnt come into the league. IMO Most of us will kinda forget about the disgusting loss to app state ,But ND Fans will have to endure many more years of a extremely pathetic team.IMO Id take a app loss then a bunch of emabarrasing loosing seasons with a coach that is somewhat clueless and is signeed for 10 yrs LMFAO AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wisconsin's bowl record since 1993... 9-3 I'll take it, specially beating up on SEC schools the last 2 years.

<table class="wikitable" style="width: 40em; text-align: center;"><tbody><tr><td>1993</td> <td>Rose Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>UCLA</td> <td>21</td> <td>16</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1994</td> <td>Hall of Fame Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>Duke</td> <td>34</td> <td>20</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1996</td> <td>Copper Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>Utah</td> <td>38</td> <td>10</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1997</td> <td>Outback Bowl</td> <td>L</td> <td>Georgia</td> <td>6</td> <td>33</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1998</td> <td>Rose Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>UCLA</td> <td>38</td> <td>31</td> </tr> <tr> <td>1999</td> <td>Rose Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>Stanford</td> <td>17</td> <td>9</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2000</td> <td>Sun Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>UCLA</td> <td>21</td> <td>20</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2002</td> <td>Alamo Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>Colorado</td> <td>31</td> <td>28</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2003</td> <td>Music City Bowl</td> <td>L</td> <td>Auburn</td> <td>14</td> <td>28</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2004</td> <td>Outback Bowl</td> <td>L</td> <td>Georgia</td> <td>21</td> <td>24</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2005</td> <td>Capital One Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>Auburn</td> <td>24</td> <td>10</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2006</td> <td>Capital One Bowl</td> <td>W</td> <td>Arkansas</td> <td>17</td> <td>14</td></tr></tbody></table>

Fondy - certainly not busting balls, but look who the 3 losses are against...SEC who I feel is hands down the best conference in the country (top to bottom). Just my 2 cents.

Wow..
insert-foot-in-mouth-722877.png

Big ten is horrible..

All I know is OU is the best team in the country.

I agree. They should quit voting during the preseason. It's bullshit they won't be #1 in the polls though because people "thought" (not saw) that USC would be the best team in the country.

Ha! I'll take LSU, Florida, and Georgia. You choose the amount of money you want to lose to me with this bet.

The Big 10 is overrated every year because of the media attention given to Ohio St and Michigan, but that does not mean there are not good teams in the conference. Ohio St has talent, Tressel is a good coach, Joe Pa is a legend, Penn St has a good defense. Just because I think they are overrated does not mean I am dumb enough to not recognize there is still talent in the conference.

All I know is OU is the best team in the country.

Horn, how would OU defeat LSU? I can easily see a repeat of the nat'l title game of three or four years ago (LSU v OU, OU v USC), but I don't see OU being able to defeat LSU.

I'm not sold on USC yet; all I see is raw talent lacking synergy. I am not discrediting OU either, because I thought they were underrated, until now, I think the voters will give them credit now.

Yes.....tOSU gets beat by UF and PSU beats UT and Wisky beats Arkansas.

He said tOSU, Michigan, and Wisconsin. That's 1-2.

I'm not saying the Big Ten sucks. I'm just saying his statement of taking UM, Wisky, and tOSU against any 3 teams.......well...

Florida spanked tOSU 41-14
USC pounded Michigan 32-18
Wisky beat Arky 17-14...

and while yes, Penn St beat Tenny 20-10....Notre Dame (which might as well be in the big 10) got pounded by LSU 41-14

oh, and

Texas beat Iowa...
Maryland beat Purdue
Texas Tech beat Minny

by my count, the Big Ten was the Big Two last year...

Wisky - W the Capitol One bowl.
Penn St - W the outback bowl! yeaaaaha!!!1
Mich - L
tOSU - L
Minny - L
Iowa - L
Purdue - L

2-5...

oh yeah. Be proud.

No, please don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying the big ten is crap. I'm saying they've at best underperformed the last couple years, and declaring how wonderful UM, tOSU, and Wisconsin would go at least 2-1...well....that just ain't so.

big 10 does suck. SEC is 2nd best thing to NFL level competition.

The SEC gets all the hype, and rightfully so. But I think the Pac-10 is pretty close to the SEC this year. USC looks good, but still needs some tuning. Oregon, ASU, and Washington all look solid (moreso than UCLA, IMO). And all of those teams (perhaps with the exception of ASU) should be in the Top 25 next week.

I mean, just look at how the SEC teams did this week. Auburn lost, Ole Miss lost, Georgia lost, Vandy lost, and Mississippi State simply sucks donkey dick.

SEC (as a whole) is not THAT good.

Horn, how would OU defeat LSU? I can easily see a repeat of the nat'l title game of three or four years ago (LSU v OU, OU v USC), but I don't see OU being able to defeat LSU.

I'm not sold on USC yet; all I see is raw talent lacking synergy. I am not discrediting OU either, because I thought they were underrated, until now, I think the voters will give them credit now.

OU has talent at every position and before the seaosn I doubted them just because of the most important position in football QB.

Bradford has surprised me bigtime and if he can just drive the bus like he's doing they are going to run the table.

My thing with LSU is Les Miles. Having watched him coach for years he's always good for chocking one game away per year. Its going to be hard to run the table for LSU and like Florida last year there going to need everyone to lose once. I think they will lose one game somewhere cause the SEC is just too tough.

My thing with LSU is Les Miles. Having watched him coach for years he's always good for chocking one game away per year. Its going to be hard to run the table for LSU and like Florida last year there going to need everyone to lose once. I think they will lose one game somewhere cause the SEC is just too tough.

truer words were never spoken. I had this exact conversation with someone yesterday afternoon while tailgating PRIOR to LSU/VaTech.

Basically, the gist of the conversation was me saying, "LSU better hope someone beats USC this year because Oklahoma isn't going to lose this year."

Miles will honk it in some game this season, but the only three teams that have a realistic shot at going undefeated this year are USC, OU and LSU and I don't think USC can make it through the PAC-10 w/o losing at least once.

Get ready for 2003 all over again, except K-State won't be around to throw a turd in the punch bowl this time.

I mean, just look at how the SEC teams did this week. Auburn lost, Ole Miss lost, Georgia lost, Vandy lost, and Mississippi State simply sucks donkey dick.

seriously? two of those teams lost to other SEC teams. By the same token, you could say Alabama won and South Carolina won.

IMO, the SEC barely edges out the PAC-10 this year just because LSU and Florida combined are a little tougher than USC and Cal combined. But, it ain't by much.

Who knows how to rank Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama & Tennessee vs Oregon, UCLA and Arizona State.

Back