**big play on Friday**

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
-6 golden state(big)

these golden warriors havnt let me down when i went big on them... i love this spot for the warriors..the warriors are going to come out strong. personally i feel utah is the weaker team in this series..and were going to see this team exploited today.. its going to be a great game in oakland.. lets get it tonight:cheers:

Could this be a mirror of the 4/9 game? It was the game that gave GS a spot in the playoffs.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD class=bg0 colSpan=15>Scoreboard</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=head vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=columnrow align=left width="50%">Final</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">1</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">2</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">4</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Utah (48-29) </TD><TD align=middle>27</TD><TD align=middle>20</TD><TD align=middle>28</TD><TD align=middle>27</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>102</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Golden State (38-40) «</TD><TD align=middle>26</TD><TD align=middle>37</TD><TD align=middle>36</TD><TD align=middle>27</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>126</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>UTA:R. Brewer 21 Pts
UTA:C. Boozer 11 Reb
UTA:D. Brown 8 Ast</TD><TD>GS:S. Jackson 28 Pts
GS:A. Harrington 11 Reb
GS:B. Davis 8 Ast</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Your comments are very confusing cuz Utah has done the exploiting this series. Like I said in another thread, Utah is the worst possible matchup for GS other than the Spurs. I feel GS wins this one at home tonight since they're down 2-0, home crowd, etc. However, I see no reason to lay 3 possessions with them especially since they don't know how to close out games (free throws, rebounding, don't know what to do in possessions late when they have to run clock). Please reference game 5 of the Dallas series and the first two games of this series. So you're probably saying well it won't matter cuz GS will blow the doors off of Utah. Well with all the disadvantages GS has against Utah I don't see that happening. However, like I said, I still see GS winning this tonight but the spread is pretty sharp. I like the under better. GL.

Could this be a mirror of the 4/9 game? It was the game that gave GS a spot in the playoffs.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD class=bg0 colSpan=15>Scoreboard</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=head vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=columnrow align=left width="50%">Final</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">1</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">2</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">3</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">4</TD><TD class=columnrow align=middle width="10%">T</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Utah (48-29) </TD><TD align=middle>27</TD><TD align=middle>20</TD><TD align=middle>28</TD><TD align=middle>27</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>102</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 id=final vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Golden State (38-40) «</TD><TD align=middle>26</TD><TD align=middle>37</TD><TD align=middle>36</TD><TD align=middle>27</TD><TD class=finalscore align=middle>126</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>UTA:R. Brewer 21 Pts
UTA:C. Boozer 11 Reb
UTA:D. Brown 8 Ast
</TD><TD>GS:S. Jackson 28 Pts
GS:A. Harrington 11 Reb
GS:B. Davis 8 Ast
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That game is pretty irrelevant for tonight. The Jazz were in their worst stretch of basketball all season while the Warriors were peaking during their huge run. At this point the Jazz have won 4 straight while the Warriors have lost 3 of 4. I still like the Warriors to win this game, but 7 is a big # for a team that is going to get outrebounded by 15+ boards and can't shoot FT's worth a shit. I'm getting nervous that there might be a massive dissapointment tonight.

Your comments are very confusing cuz Utah has done the exploiting this series. Like I said in another thread, Utah is the worst possible matchup for GS other than the Spurs. I feel GS wins this one at home tonight since they're down 2-0, home crowd, etc. However, I see no reason to lay 3 possessions with them especially since they don't know how to close out games (free throws, rebounding, don't know what to do in possessions late when they have to run clock). Please reference game 5 of the Dallas series and the first two games of this series. So you're probably saying well it won't matter cuz GS will blow the doors off of Utah. Well with all the disadvantages GS has against Utah I don't see that happening. However, like I said, I still see GS winning this tonight but the spread is pretty sharp. I like the under better. GL.

utah has done the exploiting? utah barely won both games at home. true, if gstate knew how to close a game.. this game would be totally diffrent, if gstate took game 2. yes, utah is a bad draw, i wish houston took utah out , and then gstate would have an easier time.yes, gstate is going to exploit utah. how is a team going to be neck and neck going into the forth quarter when they out rebound their opponent 20 boards? gstate is going into this game 3-0 ats (playoff)at home. gstate is 22-7 ats.. utah is a horrid 4-11 ats in their last 15 road games..gstate is going to go in this game pissed and ampd... baron davis is going to drop 30 some odd points. and richardson and jackson both in the 25+.goldenstate knows they can beat this team. and tonight we are going to see goldenstate coming out blazing.. best of luck tho bro

Pretty close, but what do I know.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=columnrow align=middle><TH align=left width="50%">Final</TH><TD width="10%">1</TD><TD width="10%">2</TD><TD width="10%">3</TD><TD width="10%">4</TD><TH width="10%">T</TH></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=NBAUTA noWrap align=left height=17>Utah (2-1)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>20</TD><TD class=finalscore width="10%">105</TD></TR><TR class=scoresrow align=middle><TD class=NBAGS noWrap align=left height=17>Golden State (1-2) «</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>21</TD><TD class=finalscore width="10%">125</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back