Props

Any QB to throw for 400+ yards +900
Chiefs to convert a 4th down -135
2 point conversion attempt YES -110
o3.5 made field goals +150

Pacheco o45.5 rushing yards -110
Goedart o47.5 receiving yards -110
Juju o3.5 receptions -110

The other one I really like that I cant find at my places, saw it on an espn article with caesars lines

Is mahomes first rush o3.5 yards

I think the ankle stuff is pushing this down, but I actually think it helps because imo the biggest impediment to this is a sneak, which seems unlikely they do with his ankle, so chances are this is likely a scramble off a broken play where mahomes feels its worth the gain rather than a throw away

Props

Really like that QB to throw for over 400 yards. Seems more than worth a shot at 9 to 1. I’m going to join you if my shop is offering.

These and are based on some heavy research of asking roommate and her friends

First song
Lift me up +700
Run this town +400

O8.5 songs is -130, she has something like 17 top 5 hits and has said the show is jam packed for the whole thing, so I think this goes over

Rihanna to wear sunglasses at any point YES +120
Drake to appear -125
Jay z to appear -175
Rihanna to open an umbrella +175
T.I to appear +700 (this one I think should be way lower, live your life is a top 3 song for her)

Cleavage to be shown at -400 sesms like free money

Really like that QB to throw for over 400 yards. Seems more than worth a shot at 9 to 1. I’m going to join you if my shop is offering.
Ya I never even thought of it before seeing it listed this morning

Seems like theres a scenario where both teams are in 30s, also the any qb to throw for 300+ was a heavy favorite, getting those kind of odds for an extra 100 yards screamed value to me

Ya I never even thought of it before seeing it listed this morning

Seems like theres a scenario where both teams are in 30s, also the any qb to throw for 300+ was a heavy favorite, getting those kind of odds for an extra 100 yards screamed value to me

Found it at my shop at +850. I’m riding with you, let’s get it!

These and are based on some heavy research of asking roommate and her friends

First song
Lift me up +700
Run this town +400

O8.5 songs is -130, she has something like 17 top 5 hits and has said the show is jam packed for the whole thing, so I think this goes over

Rihanna to wear sunglasses at any point YES +120
Drake to appear -125
Jay z to appear -175
Rihanna to open an umbrella +175
T.I to appear +700 (this one I think should be way lower, live your life is a top 3 song for her)

Cleavage to be shown at -400 sesms like free money

Ti appearing would make my halftime seeing how his old stuff while he was a gangster before he became rich and famous some my favorite: of course he won’t be doing those songs but still like to see him get on the SB stage! I could do without drake but since that Mfer is everywhere I doubt they can keep him off the stage. Jay has to be up there for “run this town” doesn’t he? I’ll be pissed if we don’t get that. No Eminem? Him and Rihanna did a few pretty good songs,

Props

Think you did really well w these, 2 point try seems like a no brainer, can’t believe how low odds are on that. Same w kc coverts a 4th. Feel like you basically taking mahomes for the 400 but still like it, maybe Hurts throws ball more like he did pre injury but I was super close to his under passing, Love Pacheco, gl

Ti appearing would make my halftime seeing how his old stuff while he was a gangster before he became rich and famous some my favorite: of course he won’t be doing those songs but still like to see him get on the SB stage! I could do without drake but since that Mfer is everywhere I doubt they can keep him off the stage. Jay has to be up there for “run this town” doesn’t he? I’ll be pissed if we don’t get that. No Eminem? Him and Rihanna did a few pretty good songs,
Jay seems certain for run this town and umbrella, plus roc nation produces the half time show

Drake has I think 5 songs with her and hes done some surprise shows this week in phoenix

Eminem is possible but my focus group didnt see it, monster is just a rihanna feature, so her only song with him is love the way you lie which doesnt really fit half time show

Think you did really well w these, 2 point try seems like a no brainer, can’t believe how low odds are on that. Same w kc coverts a 4th. Feel like you basically taking mahomes for the 400 but still like it, maybe Hurts throws ball more like he did pre injury but I was super close to his under passing, Love Pacheco, gl
Ya, definitely leaning mahomes with it

Do think if chiefs get a lead and eagles are forced to abandon run hurts has a chance

The 2 pt and 4th are probly my 2 favorites, would have taken both as heavier favorites

Jay seems certain for run this town and umbrella, plus roc nation produces the half time show

Drake has I think 5 songs with her and hes done some surprise shows this week in phoenix

Eminem is possible but my focus group didnt see it, monster is just a rihanna feature, so her only song with him is love the way you lie which doesnt really fit half time show

Can’t keep drake off any stage, Mfer has songs with everyone! Run this town easily my favorite of what should be the set: doesn’t seem like they would start w that.

Ya, definitely leaning mahomes with it

Do think if chiefs get a lead and eagles are forced to abandon run hurts has a chance

The 2 pt and 4th are probly my 2 favorites, would have taken both as heavier favorites

If hurts gets back to throwing ball like he did pre injury there certainly a chance cause I assume kc is gonna totally stack the box, run blitz, amd basically dare him to beat them, they have to just based off wsy he has thrown the ball since coming back, it be a huge mistake to let eagles control game running the ball. Could be bombs away, just a matter if he has his issues wielded out,

Back