BIG fan of Detriot this week...moneyline!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

last home game of the season, they gave Indi all they could handle last week...this is gonna be an all out effort for their loyal fans...nobody in the NFL wants to see an 0-16 season...New Orleans is dead and has basically nothing to play for...soo I mean, cmon...i think it's worth a play at the moneyline odds given 'an_horse'

totally agree with you and will be playing it as well...
last home game of the season for the lions and then they go to lambeau where they havent won since the 90's....

let me get this straight- we get +200 or better fading a team that is 1-6 this year on the road, a motivation-lacking, deflating balloon after last week they mathematically eliminated themselves from the playoffs.... and a pretty good matchup in a more pass oriented offense against a secondary that has been depleted by injury all season and is giving up more then 220 a game through the air alone..
also doubt that deuce is going to play... saints will continue to rely on brees with no running game to open it up.

basically their championship game, as they hope to avoid the dreadful 0-fer. why should the saints even care about this game??

orlovsky has quietly come around, and really shown some maturity this 2nd half of the season... last 5 games hes been in- thrown for 200+ yards in all of em, and 4 out of 5 he went INT'less.

fuck the points, ML only, lets cash:cheers:

probably worth a play, but just a note CapTwo... Pierre Thomas has been ripping it up the last couple weeks, pretty much on his own.

yah, New Orleans has been GARBAGE on the road this season...

and last week, Detroit played a VERY good game...just fell short against the eventual AFC Champs (Colts..lol)

My only concern about NO is that with nothing else to play for, will Brees and Payton be gunning for the season passing record? Brees is something like 600 yards short of tying it and 700 short of breaking it. He'll need a big day against Detroit to put him in position for the record. Could be that sets him up for some picks, who knows. But I don't think NO just lays down here. My interest is primarily with the over.

fans coudl rally careless whether they go 0-16...alot of ppl i know actually hope they do so we can see some fuckin changes around here... doubt the stadium is half full

I'm sure that the stadium wont be capacity...but no organization can afford to make history for being the worst NFL team of the modern era...If the Jets were 0-14 right now, I'd be @ Giants staduim this week screaming my head off praying for a good showing

i also think this might be worth a loooong look.

buffalo also..... especially if it looks like chargers lose in the morning.

.just fell short against the eventual AFC Champs (Colts..lol)

I was with ya before the season begun, that was my pick to win it all this year. Thought they would rebound strong after that embarassing loss to the bolts last year in the playoffs, when they were extremely injury ridden and peyton had one of the worst games ive seen him have.

But injuries have plagued them again this year.... and the main thing thats really killing them is the size of the DL. Theyre smallest in size AND weight, out of the whole NFL... they built it for speed only and teams that play physical with big OL's can easilly outmuscle them and run the football with ease

Marvin harrison has lost a couple steps and no longer warrants the secondary focusing on him-- wayne's numbers in the slot is really suffering as a result

I think if the colts are matched up agianst a team that plays smash mouth football-theyre fucked. Tenny, Pitt, Balty (if they make it), all of these teams will be able to effectively run the football for some long sustained drives to wear the colts D down by the 4Q. look what friggin jax did yesterday and how easily they moved the ball on them-till garrard choked in the 4Q

Peyton manning is my favorite player in the NFL and the best player on the planet, so i do hope they get far. But i just dont see it... that defense is very suspect. Certain teams matchup very well against them....

oh yeah.... and did you see that article about favre whining about his sore shoulder? t man did that piss me off.

we cannot let this fucking guy shift the focus and start coming up with excuses about his poor performances like he did in green bay. he is not our whole team and he has not even been here a full season-its not all about him and his personal soap opera.

we need two wins, and we're in. we never win out west, ever, and we need to focus on that and take care of these hawk fuckers.... not worry about his sore vagina. lets get it done this week bro:prayer

Back