• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Big Alimony Super Bowl Palooza

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Might as well toss a thread together for the game and go from there...

This is the first year in 3 years without having a Super Bowl future playing in the game. Obviously last years hit on TB at 50 will never be replicated in this league I don't think. The year before was the horror of a 4th quarter in losing the SF future. I dipped in once again and came up with another Jimmy G special last week for my last stand at a future this year... alas... on to props and other fun stuff...

I'll readily admit that I wasn't high on this Bengals team. A few games mid-season showed me that they do not have a good offensive line. In my estimation, they were gonna need to shore that up before they were gonna make a move in the playoffs. The brilliance of Joey Ballgame and guys like Chase is why this team is so special and has made it to the big stage. They also go out and WIN games in the 2nd half. That has been the difference in these playoffs. The Titans had a very uneventful gameplan and some crucial bad mistakes to lose the divisional round. The Chiefs were in damn near victory formation late in the half, didn't take any points and came out like imposters in the 2nd half. You simply cannot do that against this resilient team. Congrats to the Bengals and a fanbase that has been waiting for this a long time. I'm sure Jump and Twita are absolutey in heaven right now.

Meanwhile, on the other side, you have the LA Rams, a team money COULD buy. Obviously, as a life-long suffering Lions fan I have a few thoughts about this team and their QB. First of all, let me say that residing in SE Michigan is hilarious because you have 50% rooting hard core for Fratty. Meanwhile the other 50% blame him for all the Lions troubles and want to see him fail. The toughest jobs in sports locally are being a starting QB and a starting Goaltender. You simply will never get a fair shake. Here's the deal, Matt is a helluva QB. In his Lions tenure, they never had a legit running game and maybe had 1 very good defense. That particular defense was the 2014 team that honestly should have won 1-2 games in the playoffs. That was a heckuva team. People like to say he has failed in the playoffs. Well, team-wise, sure. But, he had excellent games on the road vs Nawlins and Dallas while the game in Seattle was not great by all accounts. So, were their questions? Sure. Has he passed the test so far? Absolutely. Some guys get a narrative about them and only a championship here may shake that for him.

As far as this game goes, I do think the Bengals storybook run ends here. This feels like an under game, yet my final score feels like 31-20. So, who knows? Obviously I am not taking this Bengals team lightly but this Rams defense should do enough here to get the job done. I'll get more into potential plays against the spread etc as the week goes on...

What I can share now is 3 props I have played...

Cooper Kupp to score Anytime -200

Yup, laying 2 to 1 here but he will score. He is that good and I expect that this will cash in the first half to be honest. I think this is priced pretty well and have seen -190 at a few shops since.

Total sacks BOTH teams combined o4.5 -135

Oh, c'mon now. You know damn well how I have this part of the game capped. The Rams will get to Burrow several times. I can see them getting this on their own. O the other side, Fratty is pretty good at getting rid of the ball but we'll see 1-2 here I'd think. In their last 12 games, he has been sacked 28 times! This is after only 7 sacks in the first 8 games. This is a gift number imo

Cam Akers longest rush OVER 13.5

Cam, with maybe the most incredible in-season comeback in history has looked damn good. He looks fast and elusive at times. The only downfall is the fumbles but hopefully he doesn't fumble early here and not get a lot of carries. I doubt it. For my early projected score, we will see plenty of running in the 2h of the game in which the Rams will be looking to salt it away. That helps this. Now, lets get to the fun part....

Bengals rush defense(RB's only, longest rush)

McKinnon 14
CEH 14
Foreman 45
Jacobs 35
Chubb 35
Johnson 13
Williams 19
Gore 23
(Baltimore only ran ball 11 times)
Williams 14
Gordon 13
Wilson 12
Deebo 27
Ekeler 15

This is the last 9 games so I think it gives us a solid set of data.

Akers 14, 9 and 15 are his longest in the playoff rounds. The 9 represents the Tampa game, and we all know how good their run defense is.

Credit to @Lexington 125 on the Akers prop. He got the ball rolling there.

So, that is my start. I may play a few more props, I may not. This is a very easy game to go nuts on do to the standalone nature and the stature of the game. Just be careful boxing yourself in or taking bad numbers.

More to come!

I think if I’m playing Kupp to score (which I most likely will) I’ll go with Kupp scores/rams win option to get plus money.

Like all your plays and great read. I’m always curious how fan base like lions feel bout a former prominent player after he leaves? I’d think it be way easier to root for him than against, what did he do that deserves any disdain from lions fans? He gave them all he had for a long long time despite never having the kind of resources afforded to the other top qbs in the league!! He wasn’t perfect but he gave them his all and far as I can tell he never made noise whining and complaining like a certain other Qb in his division that had far less reasons to complain!! Think anyone would be hard pressed to say he didn’t live up to his duties as a #1 overall pick and franchise qb! How many 1st round qbs could have been drafted by that franchise and had as much success as him let alone more? My guess is very few!!

It is probably very tough as a long suffering fan of a terrible franchise to see their guy leave and be in the SB his 1st year! So I understand it being a tad difficult but seems to me he not the right guy to blame! I think most qbs with his talent would have forced his way out/not signed 2 more deals after his rookie contract. From outside I’d say he was more than fair with them and tried to make lions a winner. Had he not done this I’m not sure he would have ever gotten the credit he deserves as I think a potential HOFer, or at the very least a top 5-6 qb during his career!

Sadly this more than likely as close living lions fans will ever get to being in a SB so why not latch on to their guy? Lol. Rooting against him seems odd to me, win or lose I think he has already proven to anyone crazy enough to think he was any part the problem in Detroit they were wrong!! Maybe it easier not being a lions fan but I been rooting for him since the minute he was traded as I always been in the camp he never got a fair shake in Detroit.. Not sure any qb in history was more deserving of this chance to lead a winning franchise than Stafford was!!

I think if I’m playing Kupp to score (which I most likely will) I’ll go with Kupp scores/rams win option to get plus money.

Like all your plays and great read. I’m always curious how fan base like lions feel bout a former prominent player after he leaves? I’d think it be way easier to root for him than against, what did he do that deserves any disdain from lions fans? He gave them all he had for a long long time despite never having the kind of resources afforded to the other top qbs in the league!! He wasn’t perfect but he gave them his all and far as I can tell he never made noise whining and complaining like a certain other Qb in his division that had far less reasons to complain!! Think anyone would be hard pressed to say he didn’t live up to his duties as a #1 overall pick and franchise qb! How many 1st round qbs could have been drafted by that franchise and had as much success as him let alone more? My guess is very few!!

It is probably very tough as a long suffering fan of a terrible franchise to see their guy leave and be in the SB his 1st year! So I understand it being a tad difficult but seems to me he not the right guy to blame! I think most qbs with his talent would have forced his way out/not signed 2 more deals after his rookie contract. From outside I’d say he was more than fair with them and tried to make lions a winner. Had he not done this I’m not sure he would have ever gotten the credit he deserves as I think a potential HOFer, or at the very least a top 5-6 qb during his career!

Sadly this more than likely as close living lions fans will ever get to being in a SB so why not latch on to their guy? Lol. Rooting against him seems odd to me, win or lose I think he has already proven to anyone crazy enough to think he was any part the problem in Detroit they were wrong!! Maybe it easier not being a lions fan but I been rooting for him since the minute he was traded as I always been in the camp he never got a fair shake in Detroit.. Not sure any qb in history was more deserving of this chance to lead a winning franchise than Stafford was!!
I'll get to this tonight.

My old lady just said she wasn’t hot. She being a jelly monster! Lol. I never heard of her, what kinda music she sing?

Did this at +120, figure it's a good way to get the Rams at + money and figure if they do win, Cupp will have scored although Cupp scoring might not necessarily mean the Rams win. Kinda my way of getting plus money on the ML. If he scores and they don't win just gonna chalk one up for the bad guys.

Did this at +120, figure it's a good way to get the Rams at + money and figure if they do win, Cupp will have scored although Cupp scoring might not necessarily mean the Rams win. Kinda my way of getting plus money on the ML. If he scores and they don't win just gonna chalk one up for the bad guys.

Odds are very close far as implying what more likely, hard for me to say Kupp scoring is correlated a ton with a rams win. I could see this being a game rams actually score a rushing td or 2, Akers freaking due to score! He blew 2-3 chances against tampa, that one fumble before half then another time he got stuffed 2x then Stafford snuck it in. 2 rush tds, obj always a threat to score, I’m pretty confident rams score at least 3 offensive tds, could be more but either way Kupp as likely as anyone to get one of them.

I’m way less interested in Stafford over 1.5 passing tds with that heavy juice than I been rest of playoffs, some of that might be I don’t have Allen or someone else to parlay it with, lol. Some of it is my thinking rams could run a few in this game. I still like the Kupp score/rams win option cause I’m super confident in rams so my thinking is why pay -200 for Kupp, if rams lose im fucked anyways, cashing Kupp alone won’t really ease the sting, lol.

I honestly would like to clip this post and send it to all my Fratty Haters out there.

As I said, this area is 50/50 on rooting for and rooting against. The Lions fanbase is a fickle bunch, that's all I can say.

I personally am glad to see him do well. All he needed was a defense and a semblance of a running game to succeed in the team aspect. Matt most definitely had a mid-season swoon of sorts with the INT's etc but is back in terrific form this postseason. Win or lose, this is a successful transition for him and Kelly's podcast.

Last but not least, this is so ON BRAND for the Lions to trade their franchise QB and he wins it all the next season.

That sack prop has sky rocketed, great job spotting that one

Went to grab it and its -240 now or at close to even a full sack higher

One more prop....

Matt Yag PATs made o2.5 -110

I have the Rams at 31 points. I see 4 TDs from them. Even at 23-27 we should get 3 kicks after.

Obviously some odd numbers bring 2 pts into play but we'll deal with that if need be.

One more prop....

Matt Matt Yag PATs made o2.5 -110

I have the Rams at 31 points. I see 4 TDs from them. Even at 23-27 we should get 3 kicks after.

Obviously some odd numbers bring 2 pts into play but we'll deal with that if need be.
Is Matt purple or orange? Can't keep up with gen Z

One more prop....

I’m torn between 3 and 4 but either way ya should cash. I like that one quite a bit, didn’t notice it when I was cussing seeing rams td’s set at 3.5, lol.

Might as well toss a thread together for the game and go from there...

This is the first year in 3 years without having a Super Bowl future playing in the game. Obviously last years hit on TB at 50 will never be replicated in this league I don't think. The year before was the horror of a 4th quarter in losing the SF future. I dipped in once again and came up with another Jimmy G special last week for my last stand at a future this year... alas... on to props and other fun stuff...

I'll readily admit that I wasn't high on this Bengals team. A few games mid-season showed me that they do not have a good offensive line. In my estimation, they were gonna need to shore that up before they were gonna make a move in the playoffs. The brilliance of Joey Ballgame and guys like Chase is why this team is so special and has made it to the big stage. They also go out and WIN games in the 2nd half. That has been the difference in these playoffs. The Titans had a very uneventful gameplan and some crucial bad mistakes to lose the divisional round. The Chiefs were in damn near victory formation late in the half, didn't take any points and came out like imposters in the 2nd half. You simply cannot do that against this resilient team. Congrats to the Bengals and a fanbase that has been waiting for this a long time. I'm sure Jump and Twita are absolutey in heaven right now.

Meanwhile, on the other side, you have the LA Rams, a team money COULD buy. Obviously, as a life-long suffering Lions fan I have a few thoughts about this team and their QB. First of all, let me say that residing in SE Michigan is hilarious because you have 50% rooting hard core for Fratty. Meanwhile the other 50% blame him for all the Lions troubles and want to see him fail. The toughest jobs in sports locally are being a starting QB and a starting Goaltender. You simply will never get a fair shake. Here's the deal, Matt is a helluva QB. In his Lions tenure, they never had a legit running game and maybe had 1 very good defense. That particular defense was the 2014 team that honestly should have won 1-2 games in the playoffs. That was a heckuva team. People like to say he has failed in the playoffs. Well, team-wise, sure. But, he had excellent games on the road vs Nawlins and Dallas while the game in Seattle was not great by all accounts. So, were their questions? Sure. Has he passed the test so far? Absolutely. Some guys get a narrative about them and only a championship here may shake that for him.

As far as this game goes, I do think the Bengals storybook run ends here. This feels like an under game, yet my final score feels like 31-20. So, who knows? Obviously I am not taking this Bengals team lightly but this Rams defense should do enough here to get the job done. I'll get more into potential plays against the spread etc as the week goes on...

What I can share now is 3 props I have played...

Cooper Kupp to score Anytime -200

Yup, laying 2 to 1 here but he will score. He is that good and I expect that this will cash in the first half to be honest. I think this is priced pretty well and have seen -190 at a few shops since.

Total sacks BOTH teams combined o4.5 -135

Oh, c'mon now. You know damn well how I have this part of the game capped. The Rams will get to Burrow several times. I can see them getting this on their own. O the other side, Fratty is pretty good at getting rid of the ball but we'll see 1-2 here I'd think. In their last 12 games, he has been sacked 28 times! This is after only 7 sacks in the first 8 games. This is a gift number imo

Cam Akers longest rush OVER 13.5

Cam, with maybe the most incredible in-season comeback in history has looked damn good. He looks fast and elusive at times. The only downfall is the fumbles but hopefully he doesn't fumble early here and not get a lot of carries. I doubt it. For my early projected score, we will see plenty of running in the 2h of the game in which the Rams will be looking to salt it away. That helps this. Now, lets get to the fun part....

Bengals rush defense(RB's only, longest rush)

McKinnon 14
CEH 14
Foreman 45
Jacobs 35
Chubb 35
Johnson 13
Williams 19
Gore 23
(Baltimore only ran ball 11 times)
Williams 14
Gordon 13
Wilson 12
Deebo 27
Ekeler 15

This is the last 9 games so I think it gives us a solid set of data.

Akers 14, 9 and 15 are his longest in the playoff rounds. The 9 represents the Tampa game, and we all know how good their run defense is.

Credit to @Lexington 125 on the Akers prop. He got the ball rolling there.

So, that is my start. I may play a few more props, I may not. This is a very easy game to go nuts on do to the standalone nature and the stature of the game. Just be careful boxing yourself in or taking bad numbers.

More to come!

Sexy looking bets.

I honestly would like to clip this post and send it to all my Fratty Haters out there.

As I said, this area is 50/50 on rooting for and rooting against. The Lions fanbase is a fickle bunch, that's all I can say.

I personally am glad to see him do well. All he needed was a defense and a semblance of a running game to succeed in the team aspect. Matt most definitely had a mid-season swoon of sorts with the INT's etc but is back in terrific form this postseason. Win or lose, this is a successful transition for him and Kelly's podcast.

Last but not least, this is so ON BRAND for the Lions to trade their franchise QB and he wins it all the next season.

On fucking brand. The Rams win is like betting against the lions. It's simple

One more prop....

Over 26.5 pts Rams

One more prop....

you mean matt purple?

Cooper prop hits

XP prop bet in trouble now perhaps

Akers bet toast. I didn't realize Henderson was playing tbh. Lotta lost carries.

Well, the first two were easy easy bets

Akers bet was a regret, but man that Cincy run D was awesome.

Yag prop was gonna come down to something stupid, and it did. Beck getting hurt also made that play less attractive as things went on.

Burrow prop hits if they can convert for 1 yard on their last two plays.

All said and done, lost a bit but that's okay.

Very proud of that sack bet. I went semi big but should have been top unit tbh.

Till next season...

Efy_cgdWsAAi_E1.png

Back