Betting percentage guys

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Two questions:

1. Betting percentages on UNC Scary?

2. What is your favorite football helmet

9/3
06:00 PM Teams 133 - South Carolina 134 - North Carolina (N)

2015-133-spct-u.gif

Favorite helmet is the old leather one

As a kid, I always loved the Michigan helmets.....now, just the team I got most action on

Thanks guys.

Nope, hadn't seen that Dwight. Thanks.

A lot of ugly reverse line movement week one

If you're gonna go 'anti-consensus', then it has to be Minnesota.

Everyone thirsty for TCU.

In terms of helmets, have a soft spot for the Golden Dome.

Minny under Kill are 6-1 ATS as a double-digit home dog with 3 outright wins.

Two questions:

1. Betting percentages on UNC Scary?

2. What is your favorite football helmet

VK can you be more specific re #1 ? What are you looking for ?

I like the Steelers helmet. Hate the Bengals' .

VK can you be more specific re #1 ? What are you looking for ?

I like the Steelers helmet. Hate the Bengals' .

I wanted to see the number of bets made on unc and scarolina respectively. Seems most of the forum gang across the five i visit are all over UNC. But the line hasn't moved much .. Scarolina money comes in at -2.5 and UNC money comes in at
+3. I wanted to see which was more likely to be smart money and it appears that the answer is UNC.

I will give a shout out to the Colorado helmet.

How accurate are these betting percentages anyway?

And if they are accurate, is there a particular source which tends to be more highly regarded than others?

It was sportsinsights info which is presumed to be fairly accurate (but zero way you could really know that it is).

No RLM there though. The line has moved up accordingly. Pretty strong line for a week 1 road game, no? As you know, the public wins many times. It's not just as easy as fading high %s.

TCU/Minn is BY FAR the heaviest wagered on game on Thursday

I like Air Force's helmets.

Best uniforms in college football IMO are Georgia and Kansas State. K State's are the most underrated unis in sports. Love the purple/silver combo, simple number font, stripe on the pants...awesome.

Cub,

Yeah...I know I'm about the only one, but i think their unis are great. Silver pants especially.

ksst-07-09-purplegrey-dennishubbard-vert-620x775.jpg

136526968_crop_north.jpg

I agree with Twinkie that Navy helmet was probably my favorite one of all time.

I wanted to see the number of bets made on unc and scarolina respectively. Seems most of the forum gang across the five i visit are all over UNC. But the line hasn't moved much .. Scarolina money comes in at -2.5 and UNC money comes in at
+3. I wanted to see which was more likely to be smart money and it appears that the answer is UNC.

I will give a shout out to the Colorado helmet.

This game fits the profile of a lot of games I bet on - public fav and the line moves tother way. I just bet heels +1.

as you know, I bet a lot more games than I post, for instance-I followed you on Arizona.

Good luck over the weekend,VK. Some of your lines look like automatic winners.

Love to look at old photos of college football from the 1969 season when a ton of schools had the "100" sticker on their helmets. Very cool gesture!

NEXXUN6969A.jpg

As for NFL, gotta go with my favorite team and their helmet when Jim Zorn and Steve Largent were connecting.

th

Back