• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Betting against the sharks.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Let's get right to the long story short. the lady and I were in Reno Nevada for the Sharks opening night game against Vegas.Being a long time sharks fan since 1992, and my lady being a fan since we started dating almost 7 years ago, I said, ' Look. if I've been $100 on the sharks and they win, I will get back $220.' She asked who they were playing and I told her Vegas. and she said are you nuts?! That sounds like a guy who just wants to bet because it's their favorite team!’ She goes, Either bet Vegas or Nothing at All. Took Vegas -1.5. Of course they covered it.

As we are leaving Nevada, I do the same play on Colo -1.5, but go figure, Sharks lose in OT and I lose my bet. And I am sure you know where I'm going with this. Since the OT loss The Sharks are 0-9 losing all 9 by 2 or more goals. .

And then this is where I get in my own head. and I think well they got to win sometimes and I will want to bet on them next game. but the way this season is going I have to imagine taking the other team over the sharks for the rest of the season would be most profitable for all.

But then I remember the 1993-94 season…They started 0-7-2 and made the playoffs beating the mighty red wings in the 1st round of the playoffs. Maybe they could do it again! Or maybe I should stick to wagering against them, starting Tuesday when philly comes to town…

Going to be -2.5 pucklines in Sharks games soon enough. They are back in early-90's territory.

Those were the days...both the Sens and Sharks barely won 20 games between them.

My capping method was:

1) see who's playing Ottawa and San Jose
2) parlay those 2 teams together
3) cash ticket and cruise back roads crushing Pilsners

Going to be -2.5 pucklines in Sharks games soon enough. They are back in early-90's territory.

Those were the days...both the Sens and Sharks barely won 20 games between them.

My capping method was:

1) see who's playing Ottawa and San Jose
2) parlay those 2 teams together
3) cash ticket and cruise back roads crushing Pilsners
Love It!

Let's get right to the long story short. the lady and I were in Reno Nevada for the Sharks opening night game against Vegas.Being a long time sharks fan since 1992, and my lady being a fan since we started dating almost 7 years ago, I said, ' Look. if I've been $100 on the sharks and they win, I will get back $220.' She asked who they were playing and I told her Vegas. and she said are you nuts?! That sounds like a guy who just wants to bet because it's their favorite team!’ She goes, Either bet Vegas or Nothing at All. Took Vegas -1.5. Of course they covered it.

As we are leaving Nevada, I do the same play on Colo -1.5, but go figure, Sharks lose in OT and I lose my bet. And I am sure you know where I'm going with this. Since the OT loss The Sharks are 0-9 losing all 9 by 2 or more goals. .

And then this is where I get in my own head. and I think well they got to win sometimes and I will want to bet on them next game. but the way this season is going I have to imagine taking the other team over the sharks for the rest of the season would be most profitable for all.

But then I remember the 1993-94 season…They started 0-7-2 and made the playoffs beating the mighty red wings in the 1st round of the playoffs. Maybe they could do it again! Or maybe I should stick to wagering against them, starting Tuesday when philly comes to town…
That's for the reminder of Sharks Wings 1994.

Needed that...

I'm being honest...
Having a hard time playing Phila -1.5 +125.

I just dont think they all that good.
And Sharks have to win sometime... why not tonight?

Their advanced numbers arent really terrible, seen a bunch of people saying they think the regression comes, which for them would be more luck

But they just lack any skill after like 4 guys, and I dont mean top end nhl skill, just skill

Philly not best to take advantage of it, teams like pens, canucks, canes, lighting all did

They still only scored twice, and only have scored more than that once this year

Oilers are struggling but they do have skill

The gem of the season so far isnt betting -200 or more against the Sharks. The gem of the season is fading the Oilers as chalk almost every game. When the books (lines makers, whatever) do flip the Oilers to a dog I am interested. until then naaaawwww

Edmonton -350
Sharks +275

Edmonton -2.5 +110
Sharks +2.5 -135

I see no reason to risk 350 to win 100 here...

Back