Better bet on division or total win for Cincy

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
so i have good credit with my book and when i bet futures, i'm not "tying" up my cash for the season. The odds are not the best, but again, its a local and I dont have too many choices.

Looking at the Bengals I see two bets, but want to make one, or half n half...gimme your thoughts.

Regular season wins O 8.5 -150

or

To win the Division +150

Could easily lose the division at 9-7 IMO. Even if they go 10-6 it's a real possibility they could lose via toebreaker

Id go season win total

Could easily lose the division at 9-7 IMO. Even if they go 10-6 it's a real possibility they could lose via toebreaker

Id go season win total

was leaning more towards the Season win totals. Looks like a better bet and my thoughts were the same as you mention! Thx

Went ahead with it.

Cincy Over 8.5 -150 to win 10 units

I like the team as whole, their D is as good as anyone in the league. I have them at 9-7 at worst.

i don't like either but i would go with the over 8.5 if i had to take one. i think this is the best division in football. i think any team can finish any place in this division. yes, the browns could win it.

I think it's the best division in the AFC. I'd put it behind the NFC West, North and East. I can see 9 wins getting you into the playoffs in the AFC. NFC wildcard will need 10 and maybe 11.

Back