Hi there! Bankrol 100 units.
12/13/13

NY-NOH, pick NOH +7, 1u
POR - OKL, pick OKL -5, 2u
TOR - MIL, pick over 191, 1u
1-2. Bankrol: 98u
13/13/13
WAS - ORL, WAS -2, 1u
Wall returns, Orlando might be tired after long trip and unexpected victory over Clippers might be relaxed them. Davis out so Nene will have advantage in the paint.
CHI - ATL, under 185.5, 3u
both teams have good defence. Last 4 plays- under. I think Bulls will play strongly in defence because they do it better than anything else. They need to win for the last lost in Atlanta.

Last edited:
Bulls need a win. And when they need 2 win they score a lot of points..good luck on the under

13/13/13
WAS - ORL, WAS -2, 1u +++
Wall returns, Orlando might be tired after long trip and unexpected victory over Clippers might be relaxed them. Davis out so Nene will have advantage in the paint.
CHI - ATL, under 185.5, 3u +++
both teams have good defence. Last 4 plays- under. I think Bulls will play strongly in defence because they do it better than anything else. They need to win for the last lost in Atlanta.
Bankrol: 102u.
2Al Burna. Thanks for your opinion. I believed in "I think Bulls will play strongly in defence because they do it better than anything else."

nice win bro.. either Chicago d is that dominant or Atlanta just didn't show up .. maybe a little bit of both regardless nice job

thanks. I think Chicago showed a very nice defence.
Today my picks are
LAL - MIL, over 212.5
No defence today so big % EG and very effective offensive.
PHI - NOH, Sixsers -3.
Sixers strong at home. They've won last time, but before they've 5 lost. I hope they'll continue winnings. Why do I have to skip? =)
Each bet 3u.
also I think Denver be able to win by 9+ points. They'll play vs OKL tomorrow and they don't have any chance in this play. Denver have lost in Portland 1st play. Perhaps they gonna beat Portland. I'm thinking still...
added
DEN - POR, Denver -9 1u

Last edited:
thanks. I think Chicago showed a very nice defence.

LAL - MIL, over 212.5 ---
PHI - NOH, Sixsers -3 ---
Each bet 3u.
DEN - POR, Denver -9 1u ---
It was unlucked day... :(
Bankrol 95u.
2Grind_4_Mine, thank you. I gonna play until I get rich or lose my BR...

I'm thinking about OKL -6.5 and CLE +6.5, Hawks -4, WAS +4 and over in Toronto. I haven't decided yet. back later...

SAC - WAS, WAS +4, 5u
CHI ML + OKL -4, odds 2.5, 5u
POR - CLE, CLE +6.5, 3u
TOR - CHI, CHI -4, 3u
ATL - BRK, ATL -4.5, 3u

Last edited:
LAL - MIA, LAL -2, 3u
Howard is as mighty as we've ever seen since this season. I expect he'll knock down Bosh. Heats awful make rebounds. They are the worst team in this perfomance. Them difficult schedule raise doubts for me. They'll be play 6th times on the road. They probably tired and don't have motivation as LAL in this spot. They play is depended on LeBron. If Koby and MWP play a dood defensive, LAL must beat Heats.

Last edited:
Betwin!! Heat cruzed last night everyone was eating popcorn on the heat bench by the start of the 4th...good luck ...still unsure

MIN - HOU, HOU -4, 7u
Both teams have lose streak, but Mini can't count on Love, Pekovic, probably Shved and other who injured before. Rubio is not himself yet. Houston have great chance today. Rockets are 9-1 ATS in the last 10 meetings in Minnesota.

MIN - HOU, HOU -4, 7u ---
Both teams have lose streak, but Mini can't count on Love, Pekovic, probably Shved and other who injured before. Rubio is not himself yet. Houston have great chance today. Rockets are 9-1 ATS in the last 10 meetings in Minnesota.
BR: 112u

TOR - LAL, LAL over 104.5, 5u
Kobe might be more attacks Toronto' basket. Lakers has Gasol and Howard. They'll destroy Raptors in the paint. Lakers are better in rebounds. Toronto are nice team lately, but I think LAL will score 105 and more.

TOR - LAL, LAL over 104.5, 5u ---
Kobe might be more attacks Toronto' basket. Lakers has Gasol and Howard. They'll destroy Raptors in the paint. Lakers are better in rebounds. Toronto are nice team lately, but I think LAL will score 105 and more.
They could have scored, but couldn't do it...
BR: 107u.

PHO - OKL, OKL under 106, 5u
I've calculated about 99 there. Last game in OKL scored 127 but they played home and had incredible % three points. I can see only one problem that Phoenix come back home and they might want to relax. However, I hope they'll fight for last defeat by 30 in Oklahoma

Last edited:
PHO - OKL, OKL under 106, 5u+++
I've calculated about 99 there. Last game in OKL scored 127 but they played home and had incredible % three points. I can see only one problem that Phoenix come back home and they might want to relax. However, I hope they'll fight for last defeat by 30 in Oklahoma
BR 112u
The first glance today are Dallas, under in Milwaukee, Cavs, Clippers and may be Charlotte.

PHI - LAC, PHI under 90, 5u
Sixers without Young. They scored about 87 last home games. Clippers b2b. They won in NY. I think we'll see small ball game today.
DAL - ATL, DAL -4, 7u
Dallas 5-0 ATS at home 5 games. Mavs must win as many as they can afford win at home... I think Atlanta are a very suitable team for it. Atlanta are badly now. They lost plays which they had to win lately. Smith's future is uncertain. I expect Hawks will play without any motivation.

Last edited:
PHI - LAC, PHI under 90, 5u
Sixers without Young. They scored about 87 last home games. Clippers b2b. They won in NY. I think we'll see small ball game today.
DAL - ATL, DAL -4, 7u
Dallas 5-0 ATS at home 5 games. Mavs must win as many as they can afford win at home... I think Atlanta are a very suitable team for it. Atlanta are badly now. They lost plays which they had to win lately. Smith's future is uncertain. I expect Hawks will play without any motivation.
return and lost...
10-10-1 for I started topics. Sorry. I'll be better!

Back