bet tt overs against east carolina all season

• Thread starter Thread starter in&out
  • Start date Start date
Their defense is bad and they play offense at pace. Not a bad recipe for opponent team total overs

I've been sick since late last night and I forgot to bet it damn it. I just now getting on phone

It's going to be a steep proposition. You're looking for USD to hang half a hundred. Can they? Probably, but will Strong allow them? Doubt it. He will slow the game down.

Strong left his starters in and was throwing late in the game with a healthy lead against Temple last week. Maybe he lets up this week but wouldn't count on it.

QB was having no success last week. Maybe he leaves him in to get some rhythm, but he can't afford to lose him to an unnecessary injury. Just thinking out loud. Probably put some beer money on it and see what happens. May just play 1st H TT.

Strong left his starters in and was throwing late in the game with a healthy lead against Temple last week. Maybe he lets up this week but wouldn't count on it.

It was some kind of revenge game or something. Special circumstances. He won't do it this week.

first half tt was 26.5 and it was the easiest money i have ever made. why bet anything else, just bet this goldmine

im up 2 grand with this. feel like the books have caught on.

I will just bet 200

be right on the number if they go with current numbers...

My guess, current numbers they throw the hook and juice it slightly...

By the time it is released prolly 56.

Next week is really going to fuck with your mind. It is the stoppable force vs the movable object. GL figuring that shit out.

Haha, I was looking for this thread to make the same “movable object vs resistable force” joke too. Gonna sit this one out methinks

Back