Best TV Listings online?

majent

Oklahoma Sooners
I used this one for many years, as I enjoyed the formatting plus he had a printer-friendly version. However, it now appears that the site owner is not only no longer offering the Early Bird previews, but the TV Sched will no longer be offered either.

I am shopping for an alternative to http://www.nationalchamps.net/index.htm LOL

I don't care for this one very much: http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm due to formatting

what do you guys know of ?? Thanks!!

(moment of silence for the very cool and clear formatting they used to offer, below)

1534432679109.png

Eventually Frank will post the announcers/times each week

Also fuck the Longhorn Network for being its own package...that comment has zero to do with Costanza and all to do with not wanting to pay $15/mo for that garbage channel just to see a couple football games

Eventually Frank will post the announcers/times each week

Also fuck the Longhorn Network for being its own package...that comment has zero to do with Costanza and all to do with not wanting to pay $15/mo for that garbage channel just to see a couple football games

The Longhorn Channel is garbage, in so many respects. Most all Texas fans will agree. We fleeced ESPN in 2011 for $200MM over 30 years. ESPN has tried getting out of the deal but the $ haven't been sufficient.

Some good options for tv listings. I like it w/ the announcer pairings so I can see if I can at least prep my self if Beth is doing a game I'm interested in. I'll post the schedule for week 1 as soon the listing becomes available.

GL this season, gents! Finally got football in a few days.

The Longhorn Channel is garbage, in so many respects. Most all Texas fans will agree. We fleeced ESPN in 2011 for $200MM over 30 years. ESPN has tried getting out of the deal but the $ haven't been sufficient.

Some good options for tv listings. I like it w/ the announcer pairings so I can see if I can at least prep my self if Beth is doing a game I'm interested in. I'll post the schedule for week 1 as soon the listing becomes available.

GL this season, gents! Finally got football in a few days.

looking forward to your schedule posting Frank. i hear it is very good formatting and quite popular around here

Back