Best Team/Odds To Win SB.

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Was THINKING Cinn... Not So Sure. 8-1 With Brady? Thoughts?!

Green Bay (+380; bet $100 to win $380)

Kansas City (+450)

Buffalo (+750)

Tampa Bay (+800)

Tennessee (+850)

Los Angeles Rams (+1000)

Dallas (+1200)

Cincinnati (+1600)

San Francisco (+2000)

New England (+2200)

Arizona (+2500)

Philadelphia (+6000)

Las Vegas (+6000)

Pittsburgh (+9000)

Green Bay and Tennessee by far have best value as they only have 3 games to win. Pretty much all the rest you'd probably get more betting a game by game parlay.

I have Zona +4500 ticket I'm sitting on from preseason.... hope they give me an opportunity to hedge....

The only teams that are top 8 in weighted offensive DVOA AND weighted defensive DVOA are of course playing each other and that's the Bills/Pats, and Cowboys/49ers.... if you can predict the winners there, maybe that's where you start.

NE and ARZ lines are insane. both teams have no problems winning on the road, and just a few weeks ago both were getting less than 10-1.

i like niners at 20-1 but winning 3 road games asking a lot, love their path to the nfc champ tho, think they a bad matchup for dallas and then gb the next week. ill prob just play them each week opposed to taking it tho. wont feel great if they end up seeing bucs in nfc champ round.

If Tennessee gets a 100% Derrick Henry then I think they are the best value play. First round bye, don’t have to face kc/buf until AFC CG and they’re pretty healthy right now (feels like Henry/brown/julio played like one game together). I don’t think they’re a great team and could obviously lose to CIN/LV but I can see a path for them

If Tennessee gets a 100% Derrick Henry then I think they are the best value play. First round bye, don’t have to face kc/buf until AFC CG and they’re pretty healthy right now (feels like Henry/brown/julio played like one game together). I don’t think they’re a great team and could obviously lose to CIN/LV but I can see a path for them
Yup

Everything is lining up.

Last I saw, Trump loving Tom Brady was still in, so I guess based on history that cannot be too bad of a price. I don't like them to win it though.

Long as the pats don’t win, wouldn’t that put them at titans? I love titans to smash cincy/oak. Pats would be a much tougher matchup, not saying they couldn’t win but think it be way tougher, low scoring fg wins Type game.

Back