Best Play for MNF

Colts playing Balt the week before the packers was a fluke IMO. Balt were without their two top cornerbacks, which is why Manning had so much sucess and everyone thought they were back.

Green Bay defense really hasn't been that impressive this year, but they shut down the Colts last week...So what makes you think he can dominate this very impressive Titans defense? That just dominates the opposing team in the front.

Titans have much IMO very much improved with with Vince Young benched, as they now have a veteran accurate passer who can throw deep, unlike Young. Two strong and shifty RB in White and Phenom Chris Johnson running behind a dominating and fierce frontline going up against a quick, but SMALL colts defense in the front line.

Titans here for me fellas. The under is looking good at 42 also

Titans 24-14

Another thing to keep in mind is the Ravens before playing Indy were coming off two incredibly physical emtionally charged rivalry games against the Steelers and Titans. It's only natural they had a poor performance for the next game.

I like Indy, they have maurice clarett and mike vick.

against VY and pacman.

LETS GO COLTS!!!

I like Indy, they have maurice clarett and mike vick.

against VY and pacman.

LETS GO COLTS!!!

no way Cap'n...did u forget who the Colts have?

Jeff George will light up the scoreboard, hand offs to Eric Dickerson and don't forget, Ted Marchiborda is a genuis, he will gameplan cirlces around them ;)

no way Cap'n...did u forget who the Colts have?

Jeff George will light up the scoreboard, hand offs to Eric Dickerson and don't forget, Ted Marchiborda is a genuis, he will gameplan cirlces around them ;)

Nah, Earl Campbell will run through and over the small Colts defense for 250 yds and Billy "White Shoes" Johnson will return 3 punts for TDs.

Back