Best cappers???

I am relatively new to the site. I normally do very well in football, last year finished up around 300 units (although most of my plays are for 2 units). I look forward to collaborating with those on this site instead of my friends...no offense to them, they just play for significantly less money!

Who are the best cappers on this site for college and nfl?

Looking forward to bringing in that cheddar again this year!:thumbsup2:

I love these who's the best threads. Never gets old.

:rofl:

Like bar use to say, it's that time of tha year.

Look at this stupid shit another attention seekin muthafucka. www.covers.com will be a better forum for u to post ur winnin plays

Is it me, or is tru posting a little "less black" these days. I feel like I've been understanding everything he's saying.

Tip ... you're just used to Mista Tru now, that's all.

Kind of like Matthew McConahey in 'Dazed and Confused', "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

On a serious note,

Tons of good cappers here...you will see some great threads day in day out for CFB.

Reggie

Any documented proof of this 300 unit season based on 2 unit plays?

I guarantee not..

Thanks Hunt. Glad to provide comic relief to everyone else. I'll just sit on the sidelines, obviously came off a little strong...

is this the same one that was posting at Idegenerate and Wagertalk about 12 to 15 years ago?....fat fucker from Ohio and ate Wendy's nonstop?....if it is he sux goat balls

:shake:

Yup that's tha same one, he got banned from here a few years ago and went tout. Only payin costumers gotta be people who wanna fade his ass

Thanks Hunt. Glad to provide comic relief to everyone else. I'll just sit on the sidelines, obviously came off a little strong...

The thing here is just read the threads and gather the information. Everyone here has a different niche. It will be easy to identify as you start reading the forum. There isn't a lot of clutter here and it is easy enough to figure out. I hope that helps. Welcome to the site and GL this season.

Thanks CTG. I hope to be able to add to the forum.

I don't expect anyone to believe the absurd numbers, got a lot of breaks on parlays, multiple team teasers and betting on my college team (and the over) and against my nfl team all season.

Yeah Scott Sharp but you need to be able to shop lines with the best of them to hang with $cotty $harp.

No, but there are a bunch here. Both who post their own threads (bull) and those who contribute (VK) and several more.

The best cappers aren't cappers at all. You log-in around 9pm est or so and you play the opposite of the guys who are chasing the late games. Don't get this confused with the guys who have actually been capping the late game(s) all week.

frabz-i-believe-youve-heard-my-theme-song--acdc--whos-got-big-balls-88ee63.jpg

I deserved what I got not explaining the 300 unit profit on 2 unit plays. No reason to rehash it or try and explain. i'll figure out my niche on the board and hope to contribute. Have enjoyed sitting on the sidelines for bases this season, but don't have a ton to contribute over there. Hopefully my football success can continue this season...

I deserved what I got not explaining the 300 unit profit on 2 unit plays. No reason to rehash it or try and explain. i'll figure out my niche on the board and hope to contribute. Have enjoyed sitting on the sidelines for bases this season, but don't have a ton to contribute over there. Hopefully my football success can continue this season...

:rofl:

300 units won on 2 unit bets is still laughable. There is a zero % chance u will make 1-2 unit side plays here, post them all an by tha end of tha season be up 300 units. It will not happen, keep tha tout shit to up yourself or find another board that welcomes that shit

Not a tout. Some plays are 10 units. Some are played every way possible. No one cares, I should've left it out since I doesn't matter. I'll try to post plays this year and we'll see.

Back