best bet from the best babyYES i'm betting a road chalk

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys I think we are starting to win we had a winning week nothing big but still a winning week there still over 3 months left of football thats all I need I will be in the black will it be real hard yes but if there's anybody that can do it its me I will keep doing what I have been doing that made me all this money all these years and thats betting the dog let the fun Began
CLE+10.5
GREEN BAY-2.5 yes i'm betting a road chalk :cheers3: please STEED or somebody Erase this please double post ty guys

Gabe I hope your right green bay its going to be a a big public bet this line will hit 3 or 4

I can seriously feel a hot streak coming d! Let's rock!
wise I hope your right i'm not saying anything but the bets are starting to win more and more like I said no excuse because a loss is a loss I had so many bad beats its unreal nobody hears me talk about them my partner knows wise I said this before football betting is all about the number most gambler dont no that they think just pick the winner sure the winner is all that matters but if your a series better about betting and winning year after year which almost nobody can do you better play the number that's all that matters is the number because if you dont bet into the number your not winning is all about the number doesnt matter who is playing like Isaid if the line is AL vs LSU+7 and you like LSU +7 and the line drops to 5 you bet the right number is a bet win or lose you get the right number that doesnt mean your going to win but you have a great shot at it bol gl

stone yeah on the road I understand I do CLE is not the best but double digits points is real hard not to take unless your NE CINNY has a good team im just thinking even if the score 17-0 CINNY you still have a great shot at winning CLE D is not bad but stone I get it CLE I like GB alot better but to tell you the truth I like a lot of college bets

Thanks for the response brother, I like GB a lot as well. Also liking Pitt. Looking forward to the college plays bro - feel a hot streak coming from you.

stone ty my brother I like your PITT +8.5 game CINNY +8.5 I can't believe both teams are getting points like this unreal I will be all over the ML

i'm going to try this 1 more time hockey is my game these teams look real good
NYR-115 my limit juice winner
NYR-1.5+250 PL winner
LAK+120 winner

Last edited by a moderator:
guys I might be back and if I am look out because when I go on a heater look out baby

we hit everything today what a real big day the heater is here lets have some fun let the games begun

Back