best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:hello:good morning well it's that time last game of the year it's been fun. here we go the best offence playing against the best Defense most of the time we know what happen's. yes Denver has the best offence of all time scoring point's. this team is unreal it look's like Denver can score any time they want. but hold on they are playing against the best Defense they might not be the best D of all time but there good real good . if not for Seattle's corners I would be betting my money on Denver manning loves passing the ball and Seattle want's you to throw the ball. that's how good seattle's corners are Seattle has 2 shut down guy's gl throwing against these guys seattle is a very Physical team they will punch you right in the mouth . manning will be running for his life and right there I think will be a big time problem because manning can't run . but please bet at your own risk this is gambling. this is manning at halftime :stretcher:the bet
SEATTLE+2.5 have a great and safe year bol

Best defense? Best running game? What wins championships?

Agree D8. I'm going to wait for 3 or I'll buy it up to 3. GL.

Detox yeah I agree I think seattle will win this game like you said the D
BAR like you i'm waiting for the 3 points but like you said I think it will not happen
Defaz you could be right about Denver like I said if not for the corners for seattle. I see this so many times before a team with a great offence playing a team with a great D. the public loves betting teams that can score. seattle is not a Flashy team run run run run every now and then they pass the ball but the D is a Monster. if i'm wrong it won't be the last time I was wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Defense wins Championships. Congrats on a great year D8
scdoggy ty my brother the last 2 week's betting b ball I took a bath I should no better lets get the book next year. congrats yourself scdoggy you had a great year nice job:badass:

We're on the same wave length here D8.

I will also be on the alternate line Seattle -10.5 +450

twin you are 100 percent right nothing more important then health . bol with your play like you said make your book pay

Agree on the play my friend. Let's cash it. Great to have you around again this season D8. Haven't seen you mention the headaches in a while, have they been under control?

Agree on the play my friend. Let's cash it. Great to have you around again this season D8. Haven't seen you mention the headaches in a while, have they been under control?
cover ty for asking yeah I was in the hospital in April for 5 days to get off the pain killers. and the headaches are a lot better but they have me on suboxone right now I want to get off that but it's real hard. for 15 year's I was on the pain killers very hard to get of the pain killers I wish I never started taking that poison . cover like you said lets win this last game my brother SEATTLE baby. this will be manning halftime:stretcher:

cover ty for asking yeah I was in the hospital in April for 5 days to get off the pain killers. and the headaches are a lot better but they have me on suboxone right now I want to get off that but it's real hard. for 15 year's I was on the pain killers very hard to get of the pain killers I wish I never started taking that poison . cover like you said lets win this last game my brother SEATTLE baby. this will be manning halftime:stretcher:

good to hear. :shake:

CTG brother's have a great and safe year see you guys' next year.to this day i'm still checking under my car :bomb:

BAR/STEED super moderators and moderators keep up the great work CTG baby to the bank mint gov mint:stretcher:manning

Back