best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:badass:good morning guys 1 I don't understand NE getting +6 unreal tom brady owns manning. your giving me the better QB and the best coach ever in football not even close and i'm getting a soft TD are you kidding me. NE coach bill B took players that no coach wanted 2 stingers. and made them into winners no coach could have done that none if NE can pull this off winning the SB this would be greatest coaching job ever. NE football team was built for the playoffs winning SB the bet
NE+6 and the ML I think NE wins the SB when you have a QB like brady and a coach like bill B he will cut you like a Neurosurgeon mint gov mint to the bank baby:shh:I have the winner don't tell anybody NE

braves:thumbsup2:
Detox:thumbsup2:
HUNT:thumbsup2: like you said Tracy is a big PITT fan but she loves NE . like I said if I bet on DENVER this might be waiting for me when I start my truck :bomb: for about 6 months I had to check under my truck
BAR:thumbsup2:

:badass:good morning guys 1 I don't understand NE getting +6 unreal tom brady owns manning. your giving me the better QB and the best coach ever in football not even close and i'm getting a soft TD are you kidding me. NE coach bill B took players that no coach wanted 2 stingers. and made them into winners no coach could have done that none if NE can pull this off winning the SB this would be greatest coaching job ever. NE football team was built for the playoffs winning SB the bet
NE+6 and the ML I think NE wins the SB when you have a QB like brady and a coach like bill B he will cut you like a Neurosurgeon mint gov mint to the bank baby:shh:I have the winner don't tell anybody NE

:shake:

STEED now if we only could get BAR to run a contest 1 place winner gets 1.000.000 I think we would have gamblers coming from far as covers/sbr/rx forum /pre game. I think CTG would have 1.000.000 members mint gov mint to the bank baby. BAR in that case we have to make it 1.000.000

STEED now if we only could get BAR to run a contest 1 place winner gets 100.000 I think we would have gamblers coming from far as covers/sbr/rx forum /pre game. I think CTG would have 1.000.000 members mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass:

Lemme see if Moneybags Fondy will post up the cash....

NE+200 ML if your going to give me brady getting points in the playoffs I will take that every time. should DENVER win yes I think they should but there is always a but and that is brady and the coach yes I no the coach does not play. but most teams really don't a clue what there doing i'm not saying DENVER has a bad coach . but you will never see a coach like bill b this guy knows what the other coach is thinking before he knows. I love watching him coach these players that no coach wanted. i'm not kidding I think bill b went down to 8 mile Detroit and picked up a few bums and asked them if they wanted to play football for NE. unreal job like I said I think brady will cut Denver like a Neurosurgeon . yesterday we had a bad day 1-4-1 but please bet at your own risk I don't want somebody to lose money because of me bol my brother's

Hate being on other side of you D8...I usually lose..GL today my fellow degen...roll it up and take the money

Hate being on other side of you D8...I usually lose..GL today my fellow degen...roll it up and take the money
jimmy I feel the same way about you my brother. I would feel better if I seen you bet NE but the good part at least 1 of us will win bol

my man the H bomb NE baby I hope even if they don't win the SB as long as they beat DENVER

Back