best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

1 game NE even are you kidding me your giving me the best QB in football the best coach in football. the super goes through NE mint gov mint to the bank baby good night count your money like I say you better go to the bank Monday before they run out of Money:badass:

the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line and the public follows ty for your Money NE

Most confusing line of the week for me. I have a hard on for road faves though which is a terrible thing to get boners over. Like getting a boner over.....fuck it. It's just bad.

Oh, yeah, and I'm on the Pats with you.
egg I agree can MIAMI win yes but with DENVER losing to a bad SD team. brady and the coach are licking there chops. because the super bowl will be going through NE brady and the coach will find a way to win MIAMI has real big problems when playing NE they can't beat this team NE owns MIAMI bol

Could go either way but the Pats have been getting extremely lucky in their last wins. GL guys :cheers:
shark you are right but now with DENVER LOSING that changes everything brady and the coach will find a way to win. bad teams find ways to lose and good teams find ways to win brady will not let his team down and now i'm seeing NE+1 the wise guys are pounding MIAMI. good I hope they pound MIAMI more like I said can MIAMI win yes but there is no way i'm betting my money on MIAMI not when the line is even no way I could bet my money on miami the super bowl goes through NE bol

+2.5 in a lot of places. Thinking Fins play well but GL bud

nothing on it for me

+2.5 in a lot of places. Thinking Fins play well but GL bud

nothing on it for me
STEED ty my brother +2.5 that is nuts I will bet more money on NE . the public forgets NE gets up for big games and there is no bigger game then this NE wins this team will go to the super bowl bol

I think NE coach can go to the park and find homeless people and make them winners this coach with brady is unreal

Back