best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:badass: hey guy no write up this line is nuts who in the world is kent state to be giving +18. no way i'm not saying miami is good because there not but kent state is not much better and giving +18 is a big joke . and BALL SATE +8.5 another crazy line yesterday both chalks won easy . it won't happen today the worst case will be a split you have alot better chance of winning both bets then losing them. bol check my hockey bet I think I have a good game I wish that I would have posted yesterday in hockey I did on covers and went 12-2 winning almost all the big underdogs. it does you no good I no that but its real hard posting on 4 big sites . and now with one of my friends helping me out with a great book I don't have alot of time to post. if I don't get back to you my brothers because you guys are 100 percent the best of the best BAR/ and STEED and the boys is doing a great job making this site be the best of the best to the bank baby mint gov mint bol :badass: I have 3 or 4 more bets this week that I love what does that mean nothing goose egg 0. 0-4 I hope not

Last edited by a moderator:
shark what +9.5 is the QB playing ty for that info I have to check something is going on here

BALL STATE might have the flu I don't get it this line went up real fast

shark your right I see nothing something is going on here there is no way this line would move this high unless something is wrong

the only thing I can see is that the QB will not play I don't no I'M just saying crazy line

yeah I don't every remember the last 4 game's 2 yesterday and today 2 all 4 will be a blowout's. I don't see that happening vegas would lose a mint gov mint all 4 chalks winning no way. its gambling anything can happen I can't see it. and kent state giving 18 yeah I no how bad mimai is but like I said kent state is not far behind way to many points I think I hope bol

I took Ball St + 7.5 earlier. I just teased them to +16.5 with Under 79. It should hit. We'll see. Hope Ball St doesn't shit the bed.

shark I agree with you ball state getting +16.5 with a very big game like this they should at the very least show up. I like that under 79 how can anybody go over for you to lose both teams would have to score 12 TD no way. that's 3 TD per Q bol my brother

:badass: hey guy no write up this line is nuts who in the world is kent state to be giving +18. no way i'm not saying miami is good because there not but kent state is not much better and giving +18 is a big joke . and BALL SATE +8.5 another crazy line yesterday both chalks won easy . it won't happen today the worst case will be a split you have alot better chance of winning both bets then losing them. bol check my hockey bet I think I have a good game I wish that I would have posted yesterday in hockey I did on covers and went 12-2 winning almost all the big underdogs. it does you no good I no that but its real hard posting on 4 big sites . and now with one of my friends helping me out with a great book I don't have alot of time to post. if I don't get back to you my brothers because you guys are 100 percent the best of the best BAR/ and STEED and the boys is doing a great job making this site be the best of the best to the bank baby mint gov mint bol :badass: I have 3 or 4 more bets this week that I love what does that mean nothing goose egg 0. 0-4 I hope not

Agree with ball st. Ridiculous line. The kent state line has me double taking. It's really begging for Miami action so much it makes me think kent wins in a blowout.

Hope the health is good my friend.

Irish ty yeah I was looking for a new book I have been having problems with my for a long time. and one of my friends here hooked me up ty my brother with the limit that your book gave me ty. I can't ask for anything more I don't even have to fly to vegas I only went 1 time this year and lost. I could make my bet from my computer its sure beats paper and pen like I used to . cover you could be right I just can't give 18 points from a team like KENT STATE bol my brother

Wash+2.5
georgia+4
south alabama+7.5
arkansas state-7.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Back