best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

:thumbsup2: PITT +7 I love this bet outright win +240
CINNY under 43

Last edited by a moderator:
like the cincy under as well,, debating between teasing fish with the under or just playing it straight.. gl brother.

the cinny game should go way under 43 if MIAMI wants to win this game the D will have to play great. there are 4 other game's but why press a college bet when I think this game is a winner all you need is 1 game like I said no hockey bets today the games are not there the oddsmakers made real good lines

if the cinny game goes under there might be a bet on the AZ STATE game

I like your style d- bet to win not for action
ty I bet to make money not for action. my wife will be at the PITT game Sunday at the 50 yard line I have been a NE fan for 20 years. but I love PITT getting 7 point's I think PITT will win this game I will be betting the ML. NE has real big problem's giving 7 points is way to much both of these teams hate each other

guys its time to watch the DEPARTED I love this movie. I will be back after the football game bol my brothers mint gov mint to the bank baby

Gorgolon ty my god unreal I was so lucky. I can't believe that even happened I seen that play again I don't think it was a safety unreal. that will never happen again in a 1.000 years goodnight

so glad that came in for you brother! i been busy hammering that troll in his thread over at sbr to point got him to be a man and at least go back to your thread and say nice call.. lmfao..

so glad that came in for you brother! i been busy hammering that troll in his thread over at sbr to point got him to be a man and at least go back to your thread and say nice call.. lmfao..
bank thanks yeah I seen that at the other site nice job. like you said to many kids there talking shit before the game even starts unreal. you are 100 percent right about betting the under when its in the low 40s. like yesterday thinking the miami under backers where easy winners 10-3 halftime . and the under backers should have lost. next time when the O/U is in the low 40s I have to really think about betting the under when its in the low 40s thanks to you nice hit yesterday the teaser was the way to go

Sup D! you decide how many units on the ML +240 for pitt yet?
just 2 because the iowa game hurt me again right at the MF end with under 6min to go the IOWA QB throws an int if not for that INT IOWA covers unreal

just 2 because the iowa game hurt me again right at the MF end with under 6min to go the IOWA QB throws an int if not for that INT IOWA covers unreal

risking 2 units on the ML, and to win 6 units on the spread. got it!

good morning what is your pitt ML my is +215 I think my book is giving me bad lines

this week I think the oddsmakers made great lines not to many mistakes. i'm having trouble finding 1 game I love pitt but thats the 4.30 pm game

I have +225 @ 5Dimes.

Good luck dilaudid.

:cheers:
ty yeah my book should be shot giving me bad lines he has been doing this all year. I think this week will be the last week betting with this book

hunt she calling me from the road. I keep telling her yes i'm betting on pitt after pitt wins you can go shopping

i'm looking at some hockey games I having problems finding football games or wait until pitt

guys keep an eye open for NJ and DALLAS these lines are way to high. and it looks like the public will move the line higher. there is no way these lines should be this high no way I think the public will follow the leader and keep betting the chalk. it's great ty oddsmakers for making this line and ty public for following

guys keep an eye open for NJ and DALLAS these lines are way to high. and it looks like the public will move the line higher. there is no way these lines should be this high no way I think the public will follow the leader and keep betting the chalk. it's great ty oddsmakers for making this line and ty public for following

guys keep an eye open for NJ and DALLAS these lines are way to high. and it looks like the public will move the line higher. there is no way these lines should be this high no way I think the public will follow the leader and keep betting the chalk. it's great ty oddsmakers for making this line and ty public for following[/QUOTE]

what kind of line do you have on the dallas game I have +120 and I have NJ+160

let us know when you lock them in :) waiting like elmer fudd in the bushes ready to pull the trigger

I got Dallas +155 and NJ +185.....

....just kidding brother! :cheers:

DAL +125 and NJ up to +168 now at 5dimes...on the reduced juice option I got DAL +130 and NJ +170

DALLAS +125 0r +130 winner
NJ+160 or +170 you no i'm not getting the better line bol my brother's I think we should at least split nothing wrong with a split with this kind of underdog

Last edited by a moderator:
MF 500 yards for BUFFALO and 200 yards for KC unreal unreal fucking real. how in the world can that happen I have the right MF team. and still lose thank god we won that nice underdog game in hockey dallas but if pitt can win this football game which they should unless NE gets 2 yards and pitt gets 1.000 and still wins. then there is nothing that I can do i'm going downtown on NJ +170 in hockey i'm going to make my book hang himself that MF

Back