best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
that the one i havnt pulled the trigger on but want too.. doubt i can resist balty plus money at home, ever..

bank i'm with you BALT getting points in BALT bol
streakin bol
xyzkybol

good morning yesterday I thought was going to be a nightmare but thank god for Detroit +140. like I said after starting 0-3 I had to win the last 2 game's and went 2-0 on my late games. this week so far 3-4 but we can turn everything around in pro football bol
SEATTLE-13
SF-10
NO+1.5
PITT+1.5
CLEVELAND+2.5

U of M what losers MF kicker that guy should be shot I was thinking about betting that game thank god

jihadvillager yeah me to but I think that you have a better chance of winning both bets then losing them. I can't see you losing both game's bol
Mo bol

U of M what losers MF kicker that guy should be shot I was thinking about betting that game thank god

Well, I had Mich. Between NW last week (and last week in general) and Mich last night, I'm hoping all my moose jobs for the year are used up :)
Btw, why do they call it a "moose job"?

GL today D8.....to da bank!!

rok I hate losing like that you had the right team in MICH and NW there is nothing you can do when that happen's. don't get me wrong somebody is happy but that's a bad way to lose last week I had 4 moose jobs in 1 week. they call it a moose job when you lose like you did with U of M and NW.when it's look's like your a winner and something crazy happen's right at the end of the game or when a team is killing the other team only to lose on a crazy play that's a moose job. like you said U of M and NW was a 100 percent moose job bol no more moose job

well guy's 3-3 today for the week 7-8 thank god for the Detroit another crazy finish in the NE game/ just unreal no excuse i'm not even gonna try brady and the coach one word the best/ this time i'm going to wait until Friday to post my game's since most of my game's are underdogs and the line will be in my fav. the week was not good not real bad but not good no need to chase 1 game I will just take my little loss and wait for next week goodnight bol on tonight game

STEED:thumbsup2: there is 2 game's that I like tomorrow in the CFL Ihave been looking at this game for a few day's bol goodnight guy's I have to get back to the HUSTLER great movie
bomb:thumbsup2:

STEED:thumbsup2: there is 2 game's that I like tomorrow in the CFL Ihave been looking at this game for a few day's bol goodnight guy's I have to get back to the HUSTLER great movie
bomb:thumbsup2:

any play on those CFL games? I think they start early today. I like chargers too but Rivers always lets me down.

jihadvillager yeah I can't bet the CFL my book has no lines. what a book I have unreal I thought he had CFL lines but if I was going to bet I would take WINN+10.5

i'm not betting because of no lines I would love to bet this game

yeah what can you do I hope winn gets beat unless you bet the game

10-0 winn god dam it MF what a fucked up book I have I did all the stats yesterday for nothing

winn looks good lets see if yesterday night I did my stat work for nothing what bookmaker in the world does not take cfl unreal. if TORONTO can win this game then I would have lost juice and no big deal. but I like HAM even I can't bet because my bookmaker does not take cfl but HAM sure looks good these where the 2 games that I was betting on winn/ham. I think I no whats going to happen please toronto win this game it would have been a great start to the new week:crying:

shark ty gambling is real funny sometimes I have to find a new bookmaker this guy is so bad it's just unreal. his parlays are 10-1 for 4 teamers this guy thinks its 1969 i'm trying to tell him it's 2013 the parlays are 11-1 or 12-1 for 4 teamers not 10-1. i'm hoping ham does not win but they will just to burn my ass

it looks like ham is going to win it's only the 3 Q but you can tell. I hope i'm wrong I would be real happy if ham lost this game. but that's the brakes I do like SD under 51 in this game most think that there will be alot of scoring. my stats say no the bet SD UNDER 51 I hope somebody out there had the 2 CFL game's somebody is happy bol my brother's to the bank baby mint gov mint

rokchukr ty it sure would have been nice to win the other 2 football game's and start the new week 3-0 instead of 1-0. but what can you do I was up until 2 or 3 am looking at the games for nothing but my book got me so mad that I took Detroit in Hockey +130 and even at +130 he gave me a bad line that line was higher what a crook I want this book so bad more then any book that I ever had . so my day was not bad i'm looking at the Detroit baseball game talk to you later bol

Back