best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys Monday was not good but I just want to win 1 more game then I lose.
CINNY-1 bol

good morning guy's I will make this fast because it's funny. well not really but here we go yesterday about 11.30 or 11.45 pm. I get a call from 1 of my friends and he said congrats you hit your last few bet's I said thank's but the IOWA game really hurt me I go to sleep get up about 6.30am to look over a few game's. i'm watching the new's the sports come's on big ten football. the sports guy said crazy finish in the NW game as I looked up I seen the score MF I could not believe it another moose unreal. what a week this week 4 moose jobs 100 percent moose jobs guy's don't get me wrong it happens but 4 in 1 week. I can take a loss but losing like this is so unreal. the NW was the best I don't mind losing I really don't. like IOWA or MIAMI I was 100 percent wrong but game's like HOUSTON in pro Nevada UTAH 6 or 7 turnovers and still almost win the game NW losing with no time left all in 1 week. sorry guy's I had to get this off my chest alright I feel better not really bol my brother's the bets
HOUSTON+6 under42
SEATTLE under44
CHICAGO +1

our cards look really similar again this week brother..like cincy, love bears... think dal can play with peyton but like the over better...you dont like balty? i think getting them +127 is a steal..

bank yeah I really like BALT I just did not want to make 7 bets today but yeah I like BALT

bank we think a like I just hope no moose job. if i'm going to lose please let me lose no moose job

Back