best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning we had a great week but it's time to move on no write up just winner's
PITT under 41 gl guys

Thanks for all the winners over the weekend!! Bama was a tough one to swallow, but you came back strong with UCF and wisconsin. Good luck tonight. As always, I hope you are feeling well!!

Rok

rokchukr no problem good morning my brother glad to see you here at CTG. yeah this site is not like covers where when you have a bad weekend everybody is looking to kill you. bol this weekend

rokchukr yeah that bama was like you said hard to swallow I really don't watch a lot of sports. I get the update's from time to time I thought we won that bama game I was ready to put that as a winner until I seen the final score. I could not believe bama let TEXAS AM drive the whole field in 2min. OREGON might be the best team it's to soon but OREGON look's like there is no stopping this team

Yeah, this site is definitely different than covers....and for the better. Yeah, I think oregon put up another 3 or 4 td's with their backups...lol. Here's to another winning week!!

P.S. - I'm glad you were not on Cincy tonight as I am a die hard steeler fan. I have no problem rolling with the under, though :cheers:. God knows Pitt isn't gonna be putting up too many points....At least on offense!!

rockchukr do you live in PITT PA my wife live's in PITT PA she is in Allegheny county.

No. I am actually in Miami, FL. I grew up in the 70's and was a huge Terry Bradshaw fan. They were The Team to beat back then and I have stuck with them since. Plus I hated the dolphins..lol.

yeah PITT was one of the best team's of all time if not the best. I would have loved to see PITT play SF with joe Montana at QB. I think that would have been the best super bowl of all time

another easy winner 1-0 now there will be no stopping me this year or any year to the bank baby:badass:goodnight

Back