best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning let's see what we can do in the pro's the bet's CINNY+3/NE-10/AZ+4.5/MIAMI UNDER41/WASH-3.5/TENN+7 gl to the bank I hope

add on 10 point teaser NE Pick/TENN+16/ CINNY+13 gl it's time to have a great day I hope gl

cover ty my brother yeah i'm feeling better every day is a diff day gl to you this week

well it's about time so far 3-1-1. most of the time it's my college that I win on but so far it's pro football, lets try to win the other 2 game's and make this day a winning day. well 1 of the game's is Monday

well this today was my lucky day going 4-1-1 with 1 game to go WASH

Dila my main man... I liked this NYG +3.5 but I didn't fully decide then when I saw your post over at PG I jumped on the side (I can't reply over there they banned me)

I also bet Victor Cruz Over 73.5 yards - Looyd Christmas gave me that prop so it should have a good chance (he gave over 70.5 but best number I can get here in Europe is Over 73.5)

GL!!

ConorB my brother let's win this game baby NYG. I will PM you later today or tomorrow

Thanks Dil, you too BOL with your bet.. Yeah PM when you get a chance. Not the best start (what the hell 3 turnovers, damn lol) but a long way to go in this game

Conor yeah 3 turnovers is nut's but there is a lot of time left. what time is it in Ireland the hour's is what 6 I think but it going on 3 am in the morning

Back