best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning my brother's i'm posting because my season has just been unreal great football was unreal and now hockey at cover's i'm just winning at a unreal rate not bragging at all I just want to help my brother's win if I can. I made the top 30 capper's at cover's and at pick monitor i'm sitting at number 2 spot like I said hockey the last 2 year's where just plain unreal at wager tracker I came in the top 10 /2 year's in a row and winning the contest I came in 1 place and did not get there 1 place money mf crook's. plus I did win a baseball cap at COVER'S picking 9-0 game's in a row in there streak survivor. going for 10 in a row today with BUTLER+2.5 there is no way to win the money but I really wanted that cap. and then 13 in a row you get a baseball cap and a hoodie I might have spelled that wrong. but then 17 in a row you get 1.000 believe me I would rather have the baseball cap and hoodie instead of the 1.000 now if you can win 21 in a row that's 25.000 now that would be great and then 25 in a row that would be 100.000 but that can't happen just to many win's to get but I really want that hoodie after that then I really don't care because you won't win the 25.000-100.000 and even if you would be 1 out of a billion cover's won't pay you so it does not matter mf crook's but anyway my play for today is BOSTON +110 wrong team being the underdog . I won't be posting a lot because my headache's are getting real bad that's 1 reason I have not been posting but Ijust wanted to tell my brother's what's going on you guy's no me by now i'm not a bragger I just want to help my friend's if I can gl on your hockey season the bet BOSTON +110 NYR is just a bad team the season just started but my homework said that NYR might not even make the playoff's and if they do they most likely will be the number 8 seed to the bank baby:badass: watch me lose my 1 post in hockey

steed/gsro ty my brother's let's try to win some money if we can. I miss being on this site like I said my headache's are just unreal bad. i'm getting a headache just posting this post mf can't believe this but guy's let's have a great year in hockey. this site is the best out of all of them STEED and B.A.R. do a great job and the boy's keeping this site away from kid's like cover's. just on cover's I don't have to make a thread just post my bet's on the contest's page. my brother's let the game's start

hell bro....some body piss u off....all u have to do is come in my thread and type yes or no and how much(u know i have action on about everything LOL)....no long drawn out post, no headaches. Thats the last damn thing u need my friend. Hell, I'll buy my bro a damn CTG hoodie, or maybe rexie will donate one to the bestest puck played

but it is good to see u back...and just a small ration of shit to get ur morn started out right :) :) :boxing:

GL D8

my man blood what's happening my brother gl today on your hockey bet's

capper ty my brother let's win some money today from the devil the book gl on your bets

guy's it does not look good my run is coming to and end on cover it's not over yet. but like I said 1 post and watch me lose it is what it is on to the next game goodnight:crying:

sorry guy's real bad way to lose on the hockey game. but I thought I lost on my covers streak survivor game on BUTLER +2.5 I just can;t believe that BUTLER was the underdog. so I split today not bad. anytime you split for the day your a winner. I will make my bet's stay with me for the season you will be 1 happy man at the end of the year NASHVILLE +145 crazy line/ BUFFALO-105./ DALLAS UNDER 5.5 gl my brother's until tomorrow:badass:

well guy's so far not good no excuse just to move on it will get better for the year 1-3 today's bet WASH+130/NYI+180/CAROLINA+130 gl

To the bank dilaudid.

moose2.gif

well my record is done at 10 in a row at covers I really wanted that hoodie they put up the PITT game real late and I took PITT. mf losers and Itook a bath yesterday I lost another OT game. I keep losing them game's but time to move on the bet's COLORADO+140/ DALLAS+110/TORONTO+150 for the year my record 2-5 it will change I hope

Good luck bud. I have all 3 of those plays on my "leans" list and pretty sure I will play 2 of them in some fashion.

guy's for the year 2-8 just bad that's all I can say. if I lose today i'm going to take a brake -5.700 i'm taking a mf beating but oh well time to move on the bets PHIL+135/PITT-5 in regulation time only +140/SAN JOSE-5 in regulation time only+130 for the last time gl my brother's oh please:stretcher:if Ilose today

hugh ty my brother the moose there he is that's the problem gl today

Back