best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

sorry guys I have been very buss its late but hell better late then never guys I have not checked the lines lately :cheers3:
KC-3
KC-1.5 HALFTIME

fuck are you joking KC -3.5 and half is -2.5 sorry gus I wish I would have posted before the 3.5 is a killer gus oak will not win this game its just the -3.5

no need for any write ups why all that matters are winners you come to the right place LETHAL-HISTORIC-BIBLICAL
10 point teaser PITT+7/AZ+8/BALT+16.5
PITT-1.5 HALFTIME
PHIL+1/2 HALFTIME

SIGO ty guys get your money while you can so far this week 4-1 i'm making sure this will be a winning week that would mean going 10-1 in winning weeks

Metallica-JROCK ty guys holy shit snow just walked in yeah I know hire somebody else but its all good I like it . it gives me something to do kills time that's one thing I have is all the time in the world unless god tells me something diff . but god knows whats about to happen next year so I think god will give me a pass I hope

DENVER UNDER 21.5 just thank me later if you want money is it that easy yes

I have 1 game later it really should be a killing but in gambling anything can happen ints then yes you could lose

B.A.R. my main man i'm sure you have seen this yes fix on u tube I will get steed going but B.A.R. i'm not kidding out of almost 50 years of gambling almost betting 40 years through a bookmaker I have never ever seen anything like I did 2 weeks ago. did you hear even little stevie wonder :eyes:said the same thing fix and if this guy see it holy shit

wise-miss-jk-wick yeah I was outside my god the snow but yeah this is crazy wow i'm lost for words winner after winner this would be 10-1 in winning weeks 8-1 for the week with games tpo go

Bon yeah this is something for the record books I do like 1 more game later and its a lot bol

wick-fondy-bones ty guys there really is nothing to say but wow my god wick even if I leave which I have no plains I really don't but if somebody is going to give me something I just can't turn down . I already turned real good money don't need it i'm not kidding but like I said if somebody is going to give me something I can't turn down then I think everybody would understand . one way or another it wwill be wroth it

guys you have loser like stu charging 10.000 per month or these MF from pre game yes you MF I said pre game its getting back to R J BELL oh ahead tell him all the guys will come here to CTG I promise you

5-0 today unreal.... I don't even want to play the last game I'm up so much the last two weeks my book may cut me off , I'm guessing Giants plus points first half for the last play ? I'm a diehard Giants fan and I think they win but I may lay off

Wood yes your right on 3 things 1 he is a loser 2 that fat guy is funny as shit 3 your right the bet
NYG+3 HALFTIME

Wow D8 lethal my brother!.. I haven't been signed in here much but I have still been reading your threads as a guest,,
I didn't bet too many because I've only been betting horses here in the UK and making a killing on them but I did bet some tonight and had a big bet on GB HT and the ML!!

Congrats on 5-0 today also who is Stu? Hahaa and fuck Pregame they're losers who run that site man

Wow D8 lethal my brother!.. I haven't been signed in here much but I have still been reading your threads as a guest,,
I didn't bet too many because I've only been betting horses here in the UK and making a killing on them but I did bet some tonight and had a big bet on GB HT and the ML!!

Congrats on 5-0 today also who is Stu? Hahaa and fuck Pregame they're losers who run that site man
Conorb ty its good your making a killing betting horses my brother I agree that site are crooks MF crooks check out stu feiner google him you will crack up bol gl yeah check him out

If you've ever seen the shitty movie "2 for the money " in the mid 2000s, al pachinos character is based on stu feiner.... seriously u guys have to see his YouTube page pure comedy gold

wood I would pay this fat fucker just I could watch him make a fool out of himself

I could be wrong but I think I never herd him lose even 1 day I think he never lost a game not 1 this guy must be god

Back