green bay-3.5 halftime
detover27 halftime
az-1/2 halftime
buff+2.5 halftime
NYGOVER 24 HALFTIME

How you feel about today bro?

My book has Arizona -1.5 / Detroit over 27.5 and giants over 25

U still think they are good wagers

To me he's the best football handicapper I've ever seen . With that said I value his advice greatly. He told me about this site so I came over and registered and his threads are the only one I visit .... if I was gonna worry about the petty BS / flames botanical i would have stayed over at covers

To me he's the best football handicapper I've ever seen . With that said I value his advice greatly. He told me about this site so I came over and registered and his threads are the only one I visit .... if I was gonna worry about the petty BS / flames botanical i would have stayed over at covers
:shake2:

guys it's all good i'm just happy I can help yesterday was bad down 4 units for the week before today . i'm having one of those days headache when the weather is bad it gets worse

wood well the other 2 are done but I really think az wins today

wood-Metallica -jk-SIGO-bot-wise ty guys yeah i''m not feeling to good but it had to happen today was good but over all we lost 2 units could be 1 but i'm pretty sure its 2 going 9-1 in winnning weeks I hope everybody made a killing bol the last 2.5 months

Thank you D8! Let me know when you feel up for Millers. Bar, Hunt, Steed, SEMCON and anyone else. Millers!!:cheers3:

sorry guys real bad headaches but its late but I would take NYJ halftime

Back