best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

9-0 in winning weeks that is called perfect
OHIO UNDER32 HALFTIME

Love it , you like the NFL game tonight .... I was leaning Vikings but I'm gonna lay off I think

Love it , you like the NFL game tonight .... I was leaning Vikings but I'm gonna lay off I think
Yeah Woodd I came to get D8's op on that game too. My numbers, which actually have served me well in NFL, are calling for a huge upset by the Vikings tonight. But I do not know if I trust my numbers for this one as the Cowboys have, for the most part, not had any letdowns this season. What say ye D8???

:popcorn:

Zimmer may not coach tonight had emergency eye surgery last night as well, I'm starting to think no play better games to wager over the weekend

It's kinda hard putting money on bradfraud lol they can't run the damn ball either and diggs is still questionable

And yet the line is only -3 even given the dominance Dallas has demonstrated over the course of the season....this game stinks to high heaven!

N.F.L. = Not Freakin' Logical.

jrock-wood ty guy's I forgot about that there was a game today

jROCK I really like this game the only shot MINN has is to play great D DALLAS will not score a lot thats why just in case minn can't score at all the game should go under 21.5 halftime . dallas o the road after thanksgiving winning agaginst wash this is the game where dallas wil not be good Enough

jROCK I really like this game the only shot MINN has is to play great D DALLAS will not score a lot thats why just in case minn can't score at all the game should go under 21.5 halftime . dallas o the road after thanksgiving winning agaginst wash this is the game where dallas wil not be good Enough

:shake2:

Let's do this ! Last night 1-1 not bad had a good shot for 2-0 fn minny couldn't do anything first half

wood since I dont watch football I did see the stats MF bomb by dallas with under 5 min to play score 7 points halftime thats a burn 7-3

wood lets hope so the last few days split which is never bad but anyways I will have a few add on's
NAVY UNDER 30 HALFTIME
LT+250 ML
FLR+14 HALFTIME
TROY UNDER27.5 HALFTIME

wood I agree with you on penn state i'm just sure if I like the full game or halftime

sport LT was good Enough but still so far 2-1 today I have 1 or 2 more

STEED I know your hiding i'm not sure if VT can win but this team with bud being VT D coach the best in the buss will bring it. I just can't believe nobody gave him a coaching job I have been waiting for this game the brother from clm will be running for his life . guys can VT win 100 percent yes they can if Clm blows out VT it would surprise me 1 other thing VT is real good against the pass VT has great corners . if clm wins this game it won't be throwing the ball believe it or not running is going to be clm only shot VT it's called BLIZZZZ every down means one thing a few ints VT the ML has to be great on VT bol guys:moose:this means one thing bank swiss bank baby

My uncle has a house a few spots down on the lake next to Bud. I have seen him barefoot riding the wake behind a weighted boat. The man loves Virginia is the reason I think he has not gone anywhere else.

My uncle has a house a few spots down on the lake next to Bud. I have seen him barefoot riding the wake behind a weighted boat. The man loves Virginia is the reason I think he has not gone anywhere else.
ks ty for that info that might be why bud didnt go anywhere I like that guy a lot I always have I always said wow this guy would be a perfect fit for U of M what a great mind he has . i'm sure he is making real good money to stay . but he has game plains like no other and it has nothing to do with U of M betting VT this team is getting double digits from a team that has problems this year . this is not the same team of last year with the corners that VT has bol whoever the QB is for CLM because he will need it VT has always been a team that loves playing in the state of FLORIDA I can go back 20 years this team likes playing there

3-0 coming up... penn state +3.5 as well for me full game love them think they win but taking points just incase

wood wow +3.5 hell yes good wager I wish I had more time becaause I like for a lot over bama +14 this game means nothing to bama nothing FLO will cover easy

this shit is just to easy like I said I wish I had more time because flo getting double digits was crazy I never bet a game and knowing within 5 min that I hit game over i'm just kidding alot of time left but whoever took for congrats winner

My book had va tech +7 first half and the under in penn state was 23 

wood wow+7 VT is crazy halftime VT is a funny team this team can lose to a shit team then you bet against VT they beat a number 2 school CLM

wood I might bet VT ML +380 for the full game or +280 halftime not sure but VT D is very good

With you on va tech moneyline first half .... this Florida qb appleby is a complete disaster out there

Not a guaranteed winner thanks to this bozo applebee, hope somehow they cover but IMO this looks bad at this point , fn kid thinks he's jay cutler out there slinging it

wood gave bama no shot at covering tio tell you the truth WTF

My moneyline for first half va tech is +255, would u recommend a full unit play or a half since I already have a unit on +7 half

wow thats such a hard call I would take the 1 half because your not losing to much I think if VT covers it will be the 1 halftime if not its going to be a blowout anyways

I've watched the whole first half ,Florida is literally handing Alabama points , these idiots fake punted on their own 20 , pure stupidity

I just looked at the stats for bama holy shit all D nothing on offence and bama is killing wow

scdoggy yeah my god like you said I almost ever say its a winner but I really gave BAMA no shot after flor scored then int after int

This qb Appleby should just walk off the field and go work tables at fuckin applebees he's so fn bad

In case you didn't know bama is pretty good, esp defensively. Gators not well coached and Appleby got cocky after TD...Gators 2H will pro bably cash as like D said, bama really has no reason to push it.

mrI agree with you bama D is sick but like you said the qb got real cocky hell after 7-0 like I said to tell youm the truth I gave bama no chance I mean halftime then int after int

Back