best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys well I don't have to tell you how we are doing 1 word Lethal after finding gold not 1 losing week 4-0 lets try for 5-0 the bets
GEORGIA SOUTHERN+3 HALFTIME :cheers3:

JROCK-Aaron318 ty guys good morning what scares me about this game it's only 1 game but boy do I like this game I really don't want to make 2 wagers here. i'm so sure GS will win but like I said anything can happen ints turnovers then yes APP STATE can will but this game will be a ambush I really think AP STATE is in very big trouble.I just hope it's the 1 half because GS will bring there D:cheers3:

Winner winner chicken dinner! :cheers3:
JROCK ty boy I wish I could take everybody here at CTG and make a few bets all on the same team .wow NEVADA would really be hurting but nothing I can do but give out to the few that want it but wow these halftime lines i'm already getting a lot of info from other sports sites just wow GOLD has been found:shake:

JROCK it took me years to pull this trigger it's not easy after 40+ years all you know is full game it's still hard for me but I have to do it. but the results are unreal:shake:

guy's it's not a football team it's a hockey team but 1 team will win maybe both
NASH+130
CLB+180

Crushing books and headaches. Thank you D8. Grabbed Ga So. Good luck this weekend. Millers!

good morning guys the last 2 hockey games right to the wire 1 was a open net the other was OT but that is gambling I see another very close game the bets
UTAH STATE UNDER 21.5 HALFTIME
ED +1 HALFTIME CFL

Last edited by a moderator:
well today1-2 we can't win every game rest of the plays
HOUSTON -5.5 HALFTIME
U of M -14 HALFTIME
UTAH UNDER27 HALFTIME
MISS+3 HALFTIME
TULANE UNDER26 HALFTIME

Navy forgot they had a game today. Tomorrow you crush books and headaches and celebrate at millers with bar and hunt afterward. Good luck D8!

Navy forgot they had a game today. Tomorrow you crush books and headaches and celebrate at millers with bar and hunt afterward. Good luck D8!
jk yeah we have to get HUNT-steed- B.A.R and some of the Guys from CTG that would sound like a good day:beer:

jk yeah we have to get HUNT-steed- B.A.R and some of the Guys from CTG that would should like a good day:beer:

I would be honored to join this crew. Already loaded up on Mich. The route is on.

Cheers d8!:cheers3:

jk sound good my man now we need the boys the crew we would make it a all day get some guys from diff states hell if we stay there all day that bar would be ours:party:U of M go blue

good morning guys yeah we have to get a hold of B.A.R./STEED and find out when. but I can't believe this I get up today and I can't shake this headache are you kidding me i'm having a vw=real hard time even looking at the computer unreal. i'm running out of my pill's DR APP nov 1 then I should be good boy I will tell you these MF are killers can't do or watch even a Tarzan movie I have 1 or 2 more games but guys if I don't get back to your Q you will know why bol

No prob D8....take care of yourself. With you on Michigan BTW...I think Harbaugh smells blood, with the way MSU has been playing, and will step on their throat. With the way that game ended last year, I think Michigan is out for big-time revenge today.

:shake:

JROCK your 100 percent right I took U of M -14 halftime i'm not kidding I have no MF clue how in gods name MICH STATE will score. you know me I almost never ever give points on the road but holy shit MICH STATE is going to have real big problems today i'm 100 percent sure with the QB that mich state has this team will not score 10 points all game this game will be a 100 percent blowout:money:

Great hit on UM...I had flipped the channel after a TD made it 24-10 content with my push....WTF happened? LOL whatever it was I'll gladly take it.

:rofl:

guy's ty I was outside doing yard work I thought we lost I seen U of M up by 7 points late with like 5 min to go JIM H must have said something then all of a sudden bang 27-10 just right TT is not that good but TCU is really shit

houston was the game I was worried about and that's what happened houston losers

guys check out CLE+115 in baseball lackey is pitching yes its baseball but CLE is a underdog and since I could remember LACKEY has been a loser by by cubs not today

TT tried 10-10 final push the last bets+
CLE+120 baseball please guys just take this team and win easy winner
BOSTON+120 HOCKEY
NER+215 HALFTIME ML

J ROCK nice bet I like CLE +120 a lot
I see ya brotha but I'm 4-0-1 on the day...best Saturday I've had like in forever. I think I'm just gonna stay put. If I do anything, my numbers are saying Sacramento Kings are a solid play tonight but I have to make sure Cousins is playing first. Take care and good luck on your bases play!

:tiphat:

Back