best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well yesterday didn't go good but we hit MONDAY we can't win them all the bets
SD UNDER 22.5 HALFTIME

1H money! I like the fast reward cash the ticket and move to something else, nice especially when it's boring Thursday matchup.

1H money! I like the fast reward cash the ticket and move to something else, nice especially when it's boring Thursday matchup.
sport yes your right in all my years of doing this not many gamblers can pull that trigger 1 half. but after watching the 1 half for 4-5 years its just plain winner after winner

good morning wow we are just kicking ass week after week when I started betting halftime lines the results are sick just sick
NE-4.5 HALFTIME
GREEN BAY-3 HALFTIME
DET UNDER 22.5 HALFTIME

YES on KC! Lets GETIT!
sports yeah not good 1-3 but no reason to press it we had a great week. in this world of gambling anytime you can give me 1 more win then a loss believe your doing great. since I started this halftime betting 3-0 have not lost 1 week and guys believe take the money because it won't be there much longer. I have a few guys that live out west and they what to see 1 more week this week was the week I wanted to see if I found gold and yes it's gold. we won't win all the time but most of the time we will and in this world of gambling 1 tenth of 1 percent win that's it so NEVADA has the percent on it'as side but not any more . guy's we had a winning week that's all you could ask for see you next week. not after this week there might not be to many weeks left:cheers3:

Back