best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

I wish I was posting baseball all the time but I just don't have the time baseball season unreal 3 winners not 1
SF 20-1 to win the WS:shake:
SF+100 the 1 game:shake:
BAALT+130 crazy line the better team with the better pitcher and i'm the underdog :shake: bol

San Fran great odds but man those cubbies are gunna b fun to watch Z give the people what they want and make it a redsox cubs world series!!

San Fran great odds but man those cubbies are gunna b fun to watch Z give the people what they want and make it a redsox cubs world series!!
Bontanical your 100 percent right about the cubs but this team has been losers for over 100+ years sure this is the team to beat but now it's playoff time where SF takes over the oddsmakers made this line to high 20-1 is crazy. but I will tell you 1 thing like I said I can't post everywhere I wish I was posting all of my baseball bets here at CTG but I post on 3 other sports sites . and sometimes I just forget or just say fuck it. but for sure baseball is the sport to wager on and wow do I like these plays alot in the balt game your giving me the much better pitcher the much better hitting team the much better bullpen and i'm the big underdog big mistake by the oddsmakers and the public just follows bad move BALT should win this bol

twin yeah I was trying to find out why tor is a very big fav hell any kind of a chalk I dont understand. I can't see why even the water boy is better for balt hell I will take like you said the value its crazy because whoever takes tor and tor gets killed the 1 thing you will be saying WTF do I do bol

I was going to just bet BALT but tor pitcher is not that good I can't believe this loser is starting wow nice coaching job in tor WTF loser. baseball all I do is watch the pitcher that is all I need to know the bet
BALT OVER 8.5

Toronto -180 now with my local is crazy.
wise are you joking no way are you kidding me my god I don't understand this money that is coming in is all wise guy cash , I just checked unreal MF unreal how in gods name can anyone bet tor -180 this pitcher is a loser I have seen him pitch he likes throwing the ball right down the middle wow this should be good I see 10 home runs by BALT just joking but alot of home runs if i'm wrong I will say so lets see who is smarter me or NEVADA I will always bet on me. with me behind the wheel bol when you see this it means 1 thing to the MF bank baby mint gov mint hell i'm going to even bet the 1 half my god +155 balt ty NEVADA these guys are OK in my books guys please bet at your own risk can BALT lose they sure can. it'as only 1 game anything can happen I see a blowout by balt bol:moose:

The line movement is definitly shady - the books maybe just trying to create value on the jays and throwing us off balt....
im getting +165 on that half! let cash these tickets D8!

The line movement is definitly shady - the books maybe just trying to create value on the jays and throwing us off balt....
im getting +165 on that half! let cash these tickets D8!
sport I agree with you nobody wants to lose but even if you lose its a great bet your giving me like I said the much better pitcher the much better hitting team the much better bullpen my god I don't know what to say unless this game is fixed . . its only 1 game anything can happen its gambling but give me the much better team yes BALT is much better and + your the big underdog unreal NEVADA really fucked up on this 1 wow these guys fell out of a tree when making this liner sport lets cash this baby big bol

Yes sir, my numbers show Balt winning +4 runs, and lot of trends point to win as well....Tor is a big city and I'm sure alot of money is coming in pushing that line....def balt is the right side win or lose.

GL!

Yes sir, my numbers show Balt winning +4 runs, and lot of trends point to win as well....Tor is a big city and I'm sure alot of money is coming in pushing that line....def balt is the right side win or lose.

GL!
sport like you said win or lose its BALT or don't wager in gambling a long time ago I use to fly to NEVADA every other week 4.000 mile round trip I mean every other week so I meant and know a few wise guys. and I will never forget what almost all told me tor -180 the risk is not worth the reward . so is the wager really worth it no no no no no no

sport keep your eye on tor pitcher this guy has nothing every pitch is right down the middle . i'm not saying tor can't win beevause they sure can its only 1 baseball game but NEVADA really fucked up and the public just followed bol gl my man

Orioles at bats look weak so far. Amazing how this team can look so bad offensively with all their firepower

wise one thing about BALT at any inn this team can go crazy with the power they have with only 1 more inn if BALT can hang on you can go to sleep you can't lose if this baby goes another 2 inn this baby is over with the bullpen balt has tor won't score shit 8 and 9inn forget it it's party time but still we have a 1 inn to go . you no what this means:cheers3:mint gov mint to the mf bank

I hope you're right. They haven't had a hit since the 6th and it's now the 11th. Liriano is now looking unhittable.

Bad pitching mgmt killed our game, these coaches sometimes make no sense...wtf? def fishy..

Im with you on the SF game, but Im thinking FF may be a little safer, if bum pitches a full game we good, but if the mets get to SF pen we may be trouble. I remember we lost a few games recently with the GIANTS bc of there pen giving up the game...

Bad pitching mgmt killed our game, these coaches sometimes make no sense...wtf? def fishy..

Im with you on the SF game, but Im thinking FF may be a little safer, if bum pitches a full game we good, but if the mets get to SF pen we may be trouble. I remember we lost a few games recently with the GIANTS bc of there pen giving up the game...
sport good morning I don't mind losing I really don't it's part of the game but like you said WTF do these coaches think. I don't understand they bring in one of the starters i'm not kidding when I seen this guy pitch I said it's over tor won the game with 1 out he brings in ubaldo can't this coach see after the 1 base hit to take him out but no he lets him pitch to another batter base hit. well he has to take him out for sure man on 3 and 1 with 1 out and this pitcher is throwing every pitch right down the middle. he still lets him pitch again bang right down the middle and he has the best closer for 1 season of all time I don't understand is this coach blind I really think they have no clue what to do I really don't when you look at some of these coaches . my god 1 word old very old. wow just wow if balt would have lost with the best closer no problem nice job tor but this coach lets this loser pitch to 3 batters WTF I wish they gave me a chance to talk to this coach. and say can't you see your pitcher is throwing every pitch right down the middle with nothing on it am I the only guy in the world that can see that or are you just blind

Back