• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

best bet from the best baby

Just for record keeping purposes, would it be ok to post an update each Tuesday morning? Not trying to start any arguments because some people jump on d8's bandwagon when he gets hot and this would help since he is posting a different thread each day now.

D8 does not need your supervision. If he wishes to post a record then it must be an accurate record but if he just wishes to post plays without a record then that is fine as well.

Just for record keeping purposes, would it be ok to post an update each Tuesday morning? Not trying to start any arguments because some people jump on d8's bandwagon when he gets hot and this would help since he is posting a different thread each day now.
three to much work it has nothing do with record keeping none I post on other sports sites if would keep a record here that would mean I would have to keep record on all the sports sites way to much work sometimes i'm not at home. sometimes its late post three I have nothing to hide nothing like I said before I might forget but to hide W/L no reason to its all here at CTG and the reason I started a new thread its much easier for CTG members so I will start a new thread every week . but at the end of the week I will post if I W/L but dont for get ML or PL if I go 0-3 and I pick a ML or PL +400 thats a good day bevause that +400 is like winning 4 games not 1 some gamblers think you went 1-3 that would be wrong its 4-3 because of the ML but yes if your keeping a w/l record you would be right but it all comes down to money if you hit that week so yes the +400 would be like going 4-3 for the week BOL

D8 does not need your supervision. If he wishes to post a record then it must be an accurate record but if he just wishes to post plays without a record then that is fine as well.
schrute ty my brother lets have a great week I started off bad but the good thing I like a few ML games bol

if I start losing I will always find a game in CFL/HOCKEY PL I hope:cheers3:

SF+1.5 this team should run wild on cinny D I will take the much better D this year the home underdogs are getting killed week after week the better teams are winning 1 time I could remember home underdogs losing like this
AF+10.5 yes BS never gets a loss at home but BS has a Freshman QB

guys check out some of these pro games GREEN BAY underdog DENVER -1 when is the last time you seen that just 2 weeks ago or 3 weeks ago everybody was making fun of CHICAGO unreal year

You should worry about your bankroll rather then obsess on anyone else. I know D-8 is a helluva caper but he's not my first choice for an accountant nor a linguist. I know he sometimes chases (who doesn't) well into the night but doesn't post it cause he is sleeping and come wake-up time the wager has became yesterday's news. Who has the time to go through anyone's past or present posting. Use the information you glean at your discretion cause neither Rex nor D-8 are Rasputin, luckily for them. Sorry if I am being repetitious but I have been away for a week or two and don't view myself as a Net tough guy.
Best of luck
jazzper

jasper whats happening my brother I will call you later or tomorrow

wise yes better then most Freshman but still a Freshman I think I only bet a Freshman 1 time in years and that was this year and it hit

good morning well we hit a few games yesterday
UTAH-1
OK STATE P
USC+4
MICH STATE+14
PIT-1.5
MISS STATE+5

2-0 D8 nice job tonight brother. Finish the week strong.

Some people need to stop jumping to conclusions after 1 score -- that's twice (tonight and Kent state) someone has a comment once a team goes down a few points. It's gambling... Things happen.

2-0 D8 nice job tonight brother. Finish the week strong.

Some people need to stop jumping to conclusions after 1 score -- that's twice (tonight and Kent state) someone has a comment once a team goes down a few points. It's gambling... Things happen.
stone ty yeah let's like you said finish this baby off 4-2 would make a great day:shake:

Nice call on AF. What in the world was Boise State doing leaving the TE alone all game?
wise ty its crazy because I was waiting all day for a ML om AF but my book didnt have one I think he only gives a ML 10 points or less what luck bevause it was real good I was going back and forth watching a movie and your right guys where wide open for AF

Hey babe Im finally out of the penalty box- Hope your doing well and those headaches are gone- :cheers3:

Hey babe Im finally out of the penalty box- Hope your doing well and those headaches are gone- :cheers3:[/QU+
Defaz whats happening my man don't tell me you where in Folsom like me what did you do I seen nothing you did wrong. dont tell me you and me could go right back to Folsom

last week lost nothing real bad but still lost I see 2 games but its in hockey bol
OTTAWA+145
DUCKS -1.5+195 PL

Thanks for the nhl winners. Straight and did a parlay on.em, paid 6.5 to 1.
wiz not a problem i'm happy you hit my god that's a great parlay 6.5-1 yes I seen the ducks scored with no time left:money:at least for 1 day bol

happy thanksgiving guys my last post for about 1week or 10 days going to PITT PA like wiz said what a great parlay paying 6.5-1 odds nice hit i'm waiting for 1 hockey line I see 2-3 bets today 1 looks real good just waiting for the line

well guys this might be a bet of a lifetime the stars are perfect for this game guys its just a hockey game where anything can happen if AZ goalie stops 45 shots nothing the ducks can do and yes it happens 45 shots to 18 and guess who wins yes the team with the 18 shots if that happens all you can do is take your hats off to the goalie but here we go the bets. guys dont forget if the ducks win only if they win keep taking the ducks every game but don't forget if the juice is to high bet the ducks in the pl happy thanksgiving guys . before I leave I will post a few more games gl
DUCKS -115
DUCKS-1.5+240 PL
OHIO STATE+1.5
SJS+7.5
ML what ever it is
NCS+6
ML what ever it is
mich state-11
ND+4
T@M+5.5

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP! Any

Has anyone heard from D8? Been waiting for his furious comeback this year but he just went underground.

Back