best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
what happened to Dwight's more than appropriate response?

GL this week D, get that shit :moose:

what happened to Dwight's more than appropriate response?

GL this week D, get that shit :moose:
kj your right Dwight didn't say anything wrong three asked a Q Dwight just helped I would have said the same thing nothing wrong was said but the game warden is keeping a close eye on everybody like santa who is good gets s toy who is bad gets locked up in Folsom like Johnny cash said shot a man in Reno just to watch him die:walking:going to Folsom

Just for record keeping purposes, would it be ok to post an update each Tuesday morning? Not trying to start any arguments because some people jump on d8's bandwagon when he gets hot and this would help since he is posting a different thread each day now.
No offense dude, but you really need to find yourself a more worthwhile hobby like reading, or maybe knitting (winter's coming fast - could always use a few extra scarves or mittens). This isn't exactly MrPrimeTime22 here sneaking in "wins" 5 hours after the game's over or posting imaginary lines...

No offense dude, but you really need to find yourself a more worthwhile hobby like reading, or maybe knitting (winter's coming fast - could always use a few extra scarves or mittens). This isn't exactly MrPrimeTime22 here sneaking in "wins" 5 hours after the game's over or posting imaginary lines...
hugh ty have a great day bol today

Not too much happeneing, D8. BOL this weekend. Fuck the Lions.

egg your 100 percent right i'm taking OAKLAND . DETROIT is bad I have no clue how DETROIT beat GREEN BAY GL TODAY:cheers3:

yesterday 3-3 split yes the Freshman QB both hit yesterday baylor/ucla congrats but like egg said DETROIT sucks big time i'm taking OAKLAND i'm not posting but yes lets go OAKLAND
INDY+4.5
HAM under50.5 cfl if HAM wants to win this game they have to play great D because HAM lost there QB but HAM has a great D 7 TD and your still safe
CALGARY under47 cfl I was going to bet CALGARY when the line was -2.5 but -3 its a no bet the under looks good what a great game both teams have a D

HAM under50.5 cfl if HAM wants to win this game they have to play great D because HAM lost there QB but HAM has a great D 7 TD and your still safe
You may be right on that one. Wind is blowing pretty hard here E/W which are the open ends of the stadium, so it's going to make the passing/kicking game difficult.

Good luck d8.

You may be right on that one. Wind is blowing pretty hard here E/W which are the open ends of the stadium, so it's going to make the passing/kicking game difficult.

Good luck d8.
Hugh I hope so cfl is the only sport that is being real good to me real good lets hope we can win them both but I could be wrong I dont think HAM can out score OTTAWA like you said its going to be cold wind is going to be blowoing the only reason the line has not moved down because not many gambers bet into cfl games to change the line

the CALGARY game could be tricky but still both teams have a great D this will be a great game to watch with only 3 downs i see a lot of punts I hope

that game gonna be a shootout i do believe. over 49 for me.. gl today my brother.
bank i'm not kidding i was just thinking about that your 100 percent right both teams I think will score at will I might bet that over good eye bol its at 49 the oddsmakers are telling you over you might even win in the 1 half gl

bank i'm not kidding i was just thinking about that your 100 percent right both teams I think will score at will I might bet that over good eye bol its at 49 the oddsmakers are telling you over you might even win in the 1 half gl

i just dont think either team has much problem scoring 24 at least. they both get 24 it pretty much has to go over. think we talking a game that gets well into the 50s that it gonna take 30+ to win. the offensive strengths of both teams match up very well with the defensive inefficiencies imo. im really invested between my wager and the amount of players from this game im using in daily fantasy lineups, hope im right. lol..

bank i'm glad you seen the game it might lose but your 100 percent right this is a over game both teams can't stop anybody

Back