best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys well i'm out of jail Folsom prison 1 week was not bad . guys I dont have a problem with anybody coming into my thread and disagreeing at all but if your going to try to start something dont even try bevause when gambling I play for real money its not fun and games coming into my thread and post you lost your 1-2 and giving play by play by doing that yes your a pussy and never ever go into somebodys thread and start shit when somebody is betting large sum of money or any kind of money your not going to win. it has nothing to do with being cocky its becasue I dont lie when I said I won the last 2 weeks 100 percent fact its in my thread its in black and white sorry I was bann last week thats all i'm saying the guys know what i'm talking about but it is what it is its 3 weeks that case is closed . I said this a long time ago every bet should be the same. its very easy its even in my thread some 1 time poster posted 1 week in football he said I went 7-6 but what these guys are forgetting the ML+350 OR +350 when you hit 2 ML like that its like winning 7 games not 2 and the same goes for the 2 week thats why I post ML you can go 0-3 and pick a ML+350 well guess what your a winner . some gamblers think well you went 1-3 yes your right but the 1-3 is a winner not a loser. I lost on about 9 games all year in the cfl yes 9 give or take out of 21 weeks thats was not posted Jealousy is a MF . and I never said i'm killing it people post shit guys i'm the nicest guy you will ever meet to get me mad you really have fuck up and bad . dont ever start or go into some thread and start shit disagree not a problem starting shit you will lose and like I said it has nothing to do with being cocky everything I post its the truth I might forget . but to ly in this buss where so many lie its unreal the few gamblers that dont like the cockyness to bad stay out of my thread its real easy 99 .9 percent would agree again real easy stay out of my thread. and I never said I was killing it I like 1 member said i'm not going to say his name but he said when your winning gamblers love you when you lose like I said just a few start crying and its easy dont bet I post fade please fade and I wish you luck guys like I said a long time ago I post for 9 guys give or take i could care less about how many gamblers come into my thread its 100 percent the truth there is a reason why they come in. I ran into a few other nice guys that I like that's all I want to say BAR and the boys sorry for all the bullshit that started but I never started anything. guys 1 bet KENT STATE+6.5 1 half most gamblers will be betting the chalk C mich is nothing Special yes guys c mich can win but KENT STATE d is pretty good i'm waiting for the ML bol my brothers:beer4:

cash_at_folsom.jpg

Which one is you, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-8?

D8 D8 D8 lets get em buddy Golden Flashes to da bank
cool lets hope we can win a few pennys i'm trying to make a little come back there is still time left but like I said it might be a bad thing bol today:cheers3:have a great week my borther

cash_at_folsom.jpg

Which one is you, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-8?
this made my day i'm not kidding thats a good 1 i'm cracking up I can't stop:rofl:whats happening my man I can't even post i'm cracking up

:cheers3:
judge i'm still cracking up great post guys I was waiting for the ML unreal I like this bet guys please bet at your own risk the oddsmakers are telling you something O/U 41 real low :cheers3:bol guys see you later have a great week gl
KENT STATE+10
KENT STATE+320 ML

:moose:I hear a MOOSE coming, coming round the bend. I ain't seen a thread since I don't know when.....I was stuck in Folsom prison and time kept dragging on.... That MOOSE is gonna start Rollin , come on and jump on! :moose:

[video=youtube_share;bJ4IIhlUqrc]http://youtu.be/bJ4IIhlUqrc[/video]

:moose:I hear a MOOSE coming, coming round the bend. I ain't seen a thread since I don't know when.....I was stuck in Folsom prison and time kept dragging on.... That MOOSE is gonna start Rollin , come on and jump on! :moose:

[video=youtube_share;bJ4IIhlUqrc]http://youtu.be/bJ4IIhlUqrc[/video]
PRO that was great:rofl: good song ALEX put me in folsom Prison for 1 week good old johnny cash hear that moose coming coming around the bend bol

Good luck DIL8 ... Dont listen to them man
Gorgolon ty I Appreciate it lets win a few pennys today like I said I could be wrong but I think KENT STATE will bring there D the O/U says so C MICH was looking at beating TOL real big let down I think KENT STATE wins this baby dont need the points but I did back my self up we will tell in the 1 Q if KENT STATE is ready to play if the game is close in the 1 Q KENT STATE is winning like I said we will find out in the 1 Q if this team is ready to play football bol

Like it brah
wise whats happening brother ty lets hope we can win its real crazy wise out of all the years of betting i'm beating the line move 90 percent of the time wise you no about line moves all you can do is beat the number. its a number game / the wise guys are all over KENT STATE its a wise guys dream it doesnt mean your going to win but at least you beat the move gl I really can't wait for this game like I said we will find out real fast if KENT STATE is ready to play most of the time you can tell in the 1 Q:cheers3:

Line was +8.5 in 90% of books when this was posted. Are these still plays at +8.5 and +280?
three I made my bet +10 a few guys got+10.5 +320 ml boy its a hard call because all the Value is gone real big DIFF form+10 to +8.5. but to tell you the truth I think KENT STATE is winning the game but still the +10 to +8.5 if I was betting I would leave it alone and make a small wager on the ML but even that Value is gone the wise guys took that +320 and ran with ithree its real hard pulling the trigger on KENT STATE because they are bad but so is C mich KENT STATE has a pretty good D but if you like C mich please bet them because C mich has the QB and a goo D but Cmich wanted to beat TOL thats the team they wanted not KENT STATE

:nonono:

We will be cracking down hard on any personal attacks or anyone who is in any particular thread just to cause trouble. It's pretty clear to see who is here to get information and who is here to cause issues.

Don't get caught up in responding or retaliating to those provoking trouble.

We will be cracking down hard on any personal attacks or anyone who is in any particular thread just to cause trouble. It's pretty clear to see who is here to get information and who is here to cause issues.

FONDY deal

GL D :cheers3:
wiz ty whats happening:cheers3:;;lets get this baby going I could be wrong but I really think C mich Will have a lot of Problems this game is a wise guys dream but wise guys lose :tiphat:we will see in the 1 Q if kent state is good

Kent St can't do anything right. You're right. We'd know in the 1st qrtr. We can shut this 1st half down now.

Congrats on the Kent st 1st half D8. Welcome back. Did you get Miller's for your first meal out of Folsom?

Kent St can't do anything right. You're right. We'd know in the 1st qrtr. We can shut this 1st half down now.
wise come on man its gambling its never over until its over you should no better but your 100 percent right the team stinks this QB sucks I was just thinking you must have been saying a few bad words in the 1 Q that ****** dil8 cost me money wise like I said while I was in Folsom Prsion last week was unreal at the other place Fondy claim down there is no place like CTG:cheers3:

Congrats on the Kent st 1st half D8. Welcome back. Did you get Miller's for your first meal out of Folsom?
+
Jk16 ty I just watched the last 5 min of the 1 half unreal luck but if C mich cant stop the run KENT STATE will win the game:cheers3:

but its only 1 game I still can lose for today I still have 2 bets going ML is the real big bet but let me win just 1 more 2 would be great

jk no ALEX put me in the big house for 1 week but waiting on BAR have to try that MILERS burger MF STEED your out there somewhere I sure hope ISIS didnt catch you i'm real good Friends with you no who so you better watch it:food4:MILLERS BAR:stripper:after MILLERS we can go to 747 BAR its not far from millers

whats happening we where lucky to go 1-2 but its alright 0-3 would have bben real bad but KENT STATE is so bad the D played there hearts out but mygod the QB is so bad unreal

Yeah, you saw enough at top of thread guys. Please refrain.

Back