best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys thats 2 winning weeks in a row we had a great day yesterday. a few real big ML/PL this week YES 4 CHALKS your not seeing things you will never ever see this again
GREEN BAY-3
NYG-2
DENVER under 45.5
NYJ-8
BUFFALO-3

wise yeah you could be right its just jacks is so bad I think at least 2 int for NYJ D

wise yeah you could be right its just jacks is so bad I think at least 2 int for NYJ D

i think they young and improving. i dont doubt jets pick off bortles twice cause he will prob have to throw a lot and he a bit of a gunslinger. that said jags run d been really stout so if that bum fitzpatrick is also forced to throw he every bit as capable of giving those picks back. bortles shakes off the bad ones like a gun slinger should and reponds quite often,. mistakes tend to snowball on a guy like fitz who doesnt have the arm talent to throw himself back from such mistakes.

bank I agree with you NYJ QB is bad i'm just hoping NYJ D shows up 4-4 this team might be done yes 8 points a lot to cover I love BUFFALO MIAMI not today I think bol

jets only one im against and there certainly a few things i dont love about being against them,. mostly the fact they off a game they got embarrassed and back home after a crappy 2 game road slide.. i do think they win i just think it too many as even if jags let it get away from them a little are very well equipped to back door this kind of number and i dont think jets run game will be able to salt the game away.. i got no feel at all for bills or fish, looks like you got a good number tho. gmen and pack just not my kind of plays as i hate short road chalk, i do think pack win tho.. gl brother

good morning guys thats 2 winning weeks in a row we had a great day yesterday. a few real big ML/PL this week YES 4 CHALKS your not seeing things you will never ever see this again
GREEN BAY-3
NYG-2
DENVER under 45.5
NYJ-8
BUFFALO-3

D what are your thoughts on the niners? Haven't been impressed by the Falcons as of late and they don't play well on the road. May be a ml game for me.

D what are your thoughts on the niners? Haven't been impressed by the Falcons as of late and they don't play well on the road. May be a ml game for me.
Forty the only thing I agree with you about the home dog but SAN FRAN has no QB I have no clue how this team will score

Back