best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys public loves betting the chalk and the over today game looks easy or is it luck looks like a mess but iNDY D will play there hearts out
INDY under 23 1 half

good morning guys public loves betting the chalk and the over today game looks easy or is it luck looks like a mess but iNDY D will play there hearts out
INDY under 23 1 half

What're your thoughts on Carolina only giving 5.5? Seems about .5 to a 1 to low.

Really like the panthers d who is finally healthy.. And cam newton should run wild on a mediocre colts d who will spend a lot of time on the field.

What're your thoughts on Carolina only giving 5.5? Seems about .5 to a 1 to low.

Really like the panthers d who is finally healthy.. And cam newton should run wild on a mediocre colts d who will spend a lot of time on the field.
Forty I agree with you just by looking at this game you would think blowout and dont get me wrong it could be a blowout. about 95 percent of the time I can tell you who the wise guys are on that doesnt mean there going to win its the joes vs the wise guys everything your saying is 100,percent right but Vegas does not give money away not many joes will be betting INDY because they suck and they do suck but in pro football the diff between CAR and INDY is small believe it or not it really is most gamblers think CAR is alot better then INDY there not these players get paid millions and millions 1 mistake by CAR and INDY can win unless your the DETROIT LOINS now these guys are born losers . but I love the under 23 1 half CAR D is just to good to let INDY score at will the only way INDY can win this game is play great D and I think you will see great D by INDY under 23 1 half boil

FORTY but please dont let me change your mind unless its cfl

and this line was +7 I was waiting for+7.5 but forget it now +5.5 not a chance

Thanks D.. Love the under as well. CN is so hot and cold you never know if he's going to control the game or give it away but you know Carolina defense will come to play. Feel like andrew luck can't continue to play as bad as he has been and he knows these are the types of games you have to win.

Carolina not as good as their record shows and only impressive win is over an average Seattle team but the colts are as bad as their record shows and usually get pushed around on the road.

Should be a good one.. this will be an under play for me with some 2H money.

Thanks D.. Love the under as well. CN is so hot and cold you never know if he's going to control the game or give it away but you know Carolina defense will come to play. Feel like andrew luck can't continue to play as bad as he has been and he knows these are the types of games you have to win.

Carolina not as good as their record shows and only impressive win is over an average Seattle team but the colts are as bad as their record shows and usually get pushed around on the road.

Should be a good one.. this will be an under play for me with some 2H money.
I think your right about CAR the QB is really not that good dont get me wrong he's ok but nothing real good Ithink CAR will try to pound this ball and that clock moving like I said INDY will try to run the ball more because lucks heath is not the best I could be wrong lets see what happens lets go under gl

the INDY O/U 95 percent of the time I beat the closing line INDY under22.5 thats a real big .5

the under looks real good but guys if any int happen we are in trouble

wise got real lucky this baby didnt go over with all the turnovers the score should have been 0-0 1 half thats the crazy thing about betting the under int your going to have problems

Back