best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

well guys another losing day you might be better off fading thats up to you but lets see what today brings bol
PITT+4 winner
PITT UNDER 45 winner
NE-9
MINN-3.5 winner
KC UNDER 43 winner
HAM UNDER 47 CFL winner

Last edited by a moderator:
wise ty my brother I dont blame you I have been ice cold a lot of chalks hit yesterday wow bol gl

wise/Legend ty guys we need 2 more of the 5-0 days we still have 1 game thanks guys this losing streak was unreal I was wrong we had a good week yesterday I think I dropped 2 units all in all a good week my partner can you believe this shit I will call you

D8,it's not the same without ,hope it's not cause of that ace hole last week ,player hater notebook or something like that.i don't post often but when I do it's to your therad.theres always one or two guys hating on a capper cause they lost money on a game you counted ,you could go 9-1 and they still bitch.i do well on my own cause I do a lot of ingame bets that the best way to make money in football,if you have the patience.that said I do take your advice to the bank when I can tell your feeling it.your the house speaker don't resign :)

D8,it's not the same without ,hope it's not cause of that ace hole last week ,player hater notebook or something like that.i don't post often but when I do it's to your therad.theres always one or two guys hating on a capper cause they lost money on a game you counted ,you could go 9-1 and they still bitch.i do well on my own cause I do a lot of ingame bets that the best way to make money in football,if you have the patience.that said I do take your advice to the bank when I can tell your feeling it.your the house speaker don't resign :)
Dc ty my brother no its not the guy its just I have been on a losing streak I can't remember the last time I was on a losing streak but I said a few years back its going to happen sooner or later but this is getting out of hand its has to stop I hope have a great week ty/bol

Back