best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

pro football no write up who cares winners
OAKLAND+3
BALT+4.5

Hey D. Last year you were sick with your Best Bets. Are you going to identify them this year? GL brah

wise I lost my U of M last week where i'm still mad other because U of M should have hit that game again the int cost this team and bad coaching with JIM H the coach for UTAH out coached him big time and im big a JIM H fan alot of gamblers say to me what did he win and the guys are 100 percent right he never won anything

yes he changed programs around but i'm talking about the ship nothing goose egg 0

its just run run run does not work anymore look at the best coach of all time form NE yes they have TOM BRADY but BB is one bad guy the best of the best

Joe Torre went 30 years in MLB as player and coach before he won anything. Harbarf is a tremendous coach. QB for Michigan is brutal.

if not it must be on the other sports site CTG is my base camp but sometimes when you try posting on a few diff sports site you forget to post a few games bol

if JIM KELLY was coaching U of M last week 100 percent U of M would have won that game

that guy does not play games he score and does not fuck around like some coaches

D8. I'm liking Chargers over 45 -120. Any thoughts here?
WISE I almost never bet O/U I did with KC but I had to look real hard tio find that 1 yeah wise if I was betting I would bet the under because DETROIT has a good D but I dont like that O/U

sorry guys I said 3-1 i'm hoping for 1-3 guys this is not going to make anyone feel any better but I learned something. I see a few team that are so bad its unreal OAKLAND is 1 of them my god is this team bad another team is jack guys if your going to lose this is the way you want to lose not even close

ty guys yeah here is a good one I didnt post but I bet NYG+270 ML unreal I always said how does a coach get paid real money . that's why most gamblers dont think about the coach when betting but the coach should be a big part when trying to pick a winner. I been telling gamblers about this for yearsbad coach bad things happen and its real hard to beat DALLAS coach but yesterday NYG coach did I would not let the coach. coach a tee ball team yeah he won SB was lucky

He won 2 SB's. Both vs the Pats with one of the pats teams being undefeated an entire season. Coughlin took the blame but he put his trust in Eli to know that you have to either score or go down. Eli in my opinion should get 100% blame. Anyway, let's get em D8!

wise I understand but its the coaches job to tell his players what to do you would think these guys know but to tell you the truth they dont . in football there is only 1 or 2 QB that call there own plays its crazy you see this all the time

like today phil vs atlanta the coach for atlanta is so bad its unreal atlanta is a real soft team

i'm telling gamblers that ATLANTA is a shit team the coach is real bad ATLANTA is a real soft team -3 should not hurt PHIL is a much better team then ATLANTA this team has been losers for a long time

I'm looking at a few better games that me and my partner can hit real hard I see one but its really doesnt matter its early unless your in NEVADA your not getting down at least most gambler cant

PHIL-3 guys ATLANTA has been losers for years ATLANTA has a real soft team and they have real bad coach ask your self can you see this MF out coaching CHIP not a chance PHIL will throw the whole team at you the -3 should not hurt -3.5 yes but not -3 bol the other game I will post a little later

Last edited by a moderator:
tony I think its a great bet 1 thing about PHIL even if there losing you can go to the bath room and come back and your winning

Back