best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys lets see if we can find a few winners today. I see 1 game that looks real good PITT-7 are you kidding me guys TB has nothing this team is so bad its unreal:rofl: another good reason my wife is at the game PITT-7:money:

guys sometimes you have to take what the oddsmakers give you GREEN BAY-1.5

like I was saying NYJ is not a good team but not so fast DETROIT is so bad on the road
NYJ+2

guys i'm coming so close to 5 digits parlays its sick I keep losing on 1 game. its a 6 team parlay I do a 50 or 100 parlay every day guys its a long shot
NYJ+1.5
GREEN BAY-1.5
PITT-7
PHIL+4.5
TENN+7.5
NO-3

Against you in Chicago but with you on Pittsburgh. BOL today D
farm that would be a deal 2-1 but you could be 100 percent right green bay really does not look good. but green bay beats chicaco almost all the time bol

im on bucs but im prob crazy.. guess i have a thing for teams that get waxed by 40 and have extra rest.. i like most the rest. gl today brother..

im on bucs but im prob crazy.. guess i have a thing for teams that get waxed by 40 and have extra rest.. i like most the rest. gl today brother..
bank you might have a winner I was looking at pitt over and over but I just could not take TB but thats cool. going 2-1 I would take that bank you can win TB and let me win the other 2 games bol

sweet god great play calling by chip at the 2 yard line my god
DALLAS over 54

you run the ball 2 times 90 over 95 percent of the time you win that game

good morning guys yesterday was unreal i'm talking about the PHIL game just unreal bad coaching by chip. I don't have to say anything because the phil backers seen what happened at the end of the game coaching is so easy run the ball 2 times and you win the game its really not hard. 90+ percent you win that game you throw the MF ball are you MF kidding me even a 5 yard old kid knows better

yesterday was a 2-3 day should have bee a 3-2 day if not for the great coaching job by chip

well in college we are just 100 percent taking the bookmakers to the cleaners . but thats college I looking over the pro game

Back