best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning we are killing the bookmaker in college football close to 70 percent winners . but this is NFL baby the bets
BUFFALO+1 bol:line:

good morning we are killing the bookmaker in college football close to 70 percent winners . but this is NFL baby the bets
BUFFALO+1 bol:line:

Wishing you good health on Buffalo. The 30% losers in CFB are the games I'm jinxing you on being on the same side.

love me some bills as well..you the only reason im not down with ncaa fb this year so i cant thank you enough my brother!!

bank ty my brother i'm happy the games where winners i'm still trying to go to the other sports site and post in your forum. I have no clue what my password is a few days ago I was on that site for 2 hours trying to find my password or user Monday i'm going to ask for help bol my brother

Should be a great crowd in Buffalo today D. So hard to tell if either of these teams are any good but wish you the best on it. GL

NE over49 I hate betting overs but I really think this game will be a shoot out I hope

Should be a great crowd in Buffalo today D. So hard to tell if either of these teams are any good but wish you the best on it. GL
scdoggy ty yeah it wasn't a easy bet if buffalo was not playing at buffalo I would have not bet this game. i'm not a big fan of MIAMI QB bol

well 2-1 guys we are taking this bookmaker to the cleaners I will leave him a cup of coffee and a rotten Doughnut this week 8-2

junior-mints-400x400.jpg

good morning guys well the better team wins the game but if not for a real bad coach IN wins the game. just unreal bad calling by this guy some of these coaches should not coach a tee ball team

I dont understand I did not watch any of the game but I after on ESPN unreal winning 27-20 with 5min to go and your in short field goal range 3 down and you throw ball you kick the field goal and 100 percent case closed you win the game WTF unreal coaching unreal

Pep runs when he should pass and passes when he should run. Moron. Sorry.
hare yeah I really don't mind losing but it really sucks when the coach F**ks up the game IN has the game in hand you can pick the right team and still not win the game

Back